Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight! - Vol. 14 Ch. 90 - Dawn of Departure

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, given the guy's background/record, it's 99% would normally be his win.... but this story was never that logical anyway.... and he being baited with the 1 minute win reward is stupid in most serious athlete

There's records of overconfident young rising fighters losing from being too overconfident, not impossible the same to happen here.

it's just, felt weird the setup for the fight honestly.

Heck, worlds best female tennis player serena williams couldn't beat the 200th best male player in a exhibition match... the gulf of physicality if both sides are experienced is real, regardless of what anybody wishes for.

Dex-chan lover
If you add ethnic Russians or people of mixed Russian-Ukrainian origin, then I would even say that half or two-thirds of Ukrainians are Russian speakers. For example, one famous Ukrainian blogger said that back in the 20th century in Kyiv, the Ukrainian language easily identified you as a newcomer. But this is a topic for another conversation.

Eh, I realize that the original difference between the chapters was much smaller than between the publication of the translation, but it's funny to see that it hasn't changed much in terms of ridiculous weirdness and perversity. He even fit the depiction of relationships as meaningless sex or the Schrödinger attitude towards Misora's chastity into one chapter. It's like you meet a friend 10 years later and he's literally exactly the same. Although I definitely teared up when this chapter seemed to be the first to label something too perverted even for the local slutty girls, lmao.

Has Rui decided to come back? Has his career failed? Or was he in some strange way able to reconcile his relatives with his work? Anyway, I'm guessing that chapter releases will slow down anyway after you catch up with the once-a-month update. In any case, I will even be interested to see how Rui will resolve the issue with the fact that the last chapter at the moment more than closes the story (there are still too many subplots either not closed or have potential for development), if not logically, then thematically.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, given the guy's background/record, it's 99% would normally be his win.... but this story was never that logical anyway.... and he being baited with the 1 minute win reward is stupid in most serious athlete

There's records of overconfident young rising fighters losing from being too overconfident, not impossible the same to happen here.

Heck, worlds best female tennis player serena williams couldn't beat the 200th best male player in a exhibition match... the gulf of physicality if both sides are experienced is real, regardless of what anybody wishes for.
I have long been accustomed to the fact that this manga can be both realistic and clearly fantastic at the same time. Remember the beginning of the tournament arc, where the coach unironically tried to convince her that the ability to defeat a man is only a matter of skill (referring to her experience of fighting 100 men), forgetting that Misora has quite Amazonian body and capabilities close to men. However, Rui's work has always been strange and he is openly proud of it himself, lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
News of two GOATs coming back on the same release?! We eating good!

Double-page supporter
Good to have you back Odori, thanks for the chapter. 🙏

Dex-chan lover

It's en vogue to deny reality these days - yes, she'd have very little chance in a real fight but given his conduct I wouldn't mind a few broken bones.

Anyways, it's still awkward and somewhat uncomfortable to see Misora getting abused by basically anyone. I know the author later on tried to make it look like she is just such a masochist, but it feels like a deux ex pervert on the authors part to justify the crap that she was initially fighting against.

Dex-chan lover
It's en vogue to deny reality these days - yes, she'd have very little chance in a real fight but given his conduct I wouldn't mind a few broken bones.

Anyways, it's still awkward and somewhat uncomfortable to see Misora getting abused by basically anyone. I know the author later on tried to make it look like she is just such a masochist, but it feels like a deux ex pervert on the authors part to justify the crap that she was initially fighting against.
This is not so much a denial of reality as Rui-san's outdated, naive feminism. You know, that old pulp fiction sexualization of strong women that simultaneously idealizes physically powerful women who can dominate men and defend their honor from them, but are still sex objects under the control of male fantasies and expectations from female gender. So you get Misora, first punishing lustful male cheaters, and then expanding the lesbian experience in the NTR chapter with literal rape.

Anyway, as far as I remember from the raws, future chapters doesn't caring about any subsequence even more, since closer to the 100th chapter, Rui was gradually planning an indefinite break and, by his own admission, was actively having fun with various fanservice to please the fans before leaving.

Last edited:
Heck yeah, it's back. Good chapter too! Feels like so much longer than 10 months since the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This is not so much a denial of reality as Rui-san's outdated naive feminism, which relays the old male understanding of feminism as sexualized strong women who dominate men and are ready to protect themselves from their attacks on their honor and well-being, but at the same time remain sexual objects and the embodiment of femininity. Of course, in this understanding, when it does not involve men, sexual abuse by other women is perceived as something hot and strong, but at the same time desirable and not so serious, since it is “idealized womanhood without a male threat to female honor.” In general, a kind of return to the original Red Sonja comics and all that endless hot Amazons pulp fiction from 20th century.

Anyway, as far as I remember from the raws, future chapters doesn't caring about any subsequence even more, since closer to the 100th chapter, Rui was gradually planning an indefinite break and, by his own admission, was actively having fun with various fanservice to please the fans before leaving.
Well as much as his portrayal of Misora irks me at times, I very much prefer this to the new feminism that denies/ renounces femininity completely (or it's existence) and suggest that a competent progressive woman needs to essentially be a man. But let's not open that can of worms.

Dex-chan lover
Well as much as his portrayal of Misora irks me at times, I very much prefer this to the new feminism that denies/ renounces femininity completely (or it's existence) and suggest that a competent progressive woman needs to essentially be a man. But let's not open that can of worms.
Rui is an outspoken Japanese liberal, so throughout this manga there have actually been some notes of modern feminism, like forgiving women for what he previously convincingly attacked men for through the characters. But people don't think much of it because, as a Japanese sex comedy writer, he regularly adds the ridiculous shit that would horrify any modern feminist. Like positioning a trans female character as a futanari, for example.

Dex-chan lover
it has been a looong time

but i missed this series

am glad to see something from it after so long

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, it's back!!! Lemme guess, they have a good match and they fuck all night long anyways!
mr-bison-street-fighter.gif

Users who are viewing this thread