Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight! - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - Boy

Dex-chan lover
Man, now I've got a new word for my ideal types of boobs :p though I probably wouldn't say a girl has slime tits to her face.

Dex-chan lover
@Yotomoe
- Damn it, where did you get this from?
- You see, I'm a big fan of one smut manga ...

Sounds very romantic to me, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
Well if she's not in to smut manga then she's not someone I'd be interested in dating either way. I don't think I'd be able to have a relationship with someone who's not a pervert.

Double-page supporter
While the translation note this time isn't wrong, I'd say your lack of inclusion of the kanji makes it... lacking.

In every day usage in Japan, you will come across "otoko no ko". Because... 男の子 just means "boy" (male child). Whereas, what you just translated was 男の娘. By not including the kanji in your note, you may make someone studying Japanese or going to Japan soon a bit confused when they think someone is calling a cute little boy a trans woman.

Also, re: the argument in the comments, I have to say SuperOniichan is right and mattpotato's obsession with "purity" is super gross.

Dex-chan lover
@codetaku Thanks for the support. I get over-the-top angry very easily, so this is important to me. Also, I may be wrong about my understanding of the term, but I have always liked the idea of otokonoko in that it assumes any identity and sexuality. It is the "role" that is important here, not the Western obsession with labels. Which, of course, does not stop people from filming videos demanding that Astolfo or Felix be considered trans women.

@Yotomoe I don't see anything wrong as long as you both like it.

Every week I am cooming exited for the new Hagure Idol chapter. This week i was cooming even more exited for the comments:
Thanks, @SuperOniichan @mattpotato and @1kken ! Great banter and discussions; especially the "I am not a homophobe, I have gay and lesbian friends!" Truly a classic!

And thanks @Odoritomaki for the TL!

Btw, you forgot a "you" on page 5 top right "Why can't [you] just do it quietly!?"

That was a really good chapter! Thank you Rui Sensei. and Odoritomaki for translating it!

Also...since the trans character appeared in this manga, the comment section turned into shit (it is mostly like that tho), i hope it doesnt happen when the nigerian fighter appears but who am i kidding.

Dex-chan lover
@Myorn A particular irony is that even I used the gay-friend defence several times in my time, lol. It's eternal.

@Njoku Are you talking about that chapter about Africa? Well, I don't remember anything potential hot there, although I wouldn't be surprised if the translation adds some context again, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@lokithus gay? Where?

@Njoku Anyway, if I remember correctly, the next "hot" chapters will be somewhere in the second half of the 60s. So we have at least 10-15 chapters of pure action manga.

while this COULD be used as fap material, this story has so much more to it than ecchi images. it has intersex, lesbian and gay, trans and more representation. and it also doesn't treat women as objects with boobs like some other manga, and they think and act independently. its very empowering. idk, I'm high rn.

@mattpotato
the author giving in to the LGBTQ peer pressure that a LGBTQ member should be added on a mostly female cast story
You do realize this is an original work, right? If the author thinks a femboy is needed for the plot, that's his decision. As it's yours to drop this manga if you can't stand it.
Besides, this is Japan. That country is one of the few where the alphabet soup has no influence.
Comparing this to the forced gaywashing happening in the US makes you sounds stupid at best, and like a leftie troll at worst.

Dex-chan lover
@Doggo4life At the same time portraying all queer women as horny weirdo and literally saying that lesbian relationships cannot be violent and even keep you pure because there are no men in it? Not to mention the author's attitude towards sexual violence in general. You sound like people who think K-ON! very feminist due to the fact that there are no male characters and all the attention is paid to girls, lol.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Hagure is a bad work. I just want to say that it is deliberately grotesque and does not try to claim woke status. Hell, the synopsis officially contains the word problematic lol.

Dex-chan lover
BRUH, the author did a dolphin fuckin chapter in the side story and people get upset by a femboy??????

Users who are viewing this thread