Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight!

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge Are you really tired of this arc? Lol, unexpected confession. Well, people already in the reviews on the 3rd volume wrote "I thought it was smut manga, but it turned out to be action". But anyway, I really think this arc is the pinnacle of this manga for now.

Double-page supporter
Look I like tournament arcs and tournament style series. Hell I fucking love Kengan Ashura/Omega which is a massive tournament arc. But when the fuck did a titty ecchi series go from having a girl wanting to be a model to a mix between Baki and Kengan but with tits? This is like the biggest heel turn I’ve ever seen from a series. Close second is a canceled manga about some Gyaru girl having the MC come over to help clean her house. That went from rom com to full on having a character go through a rape scene/attempted rape scene.

@unregistered_hypercam yeah I mean if the arc skipped past the majority of the fights and just picked a rival or two for misora and it ran for maybe 3 volumes top it would have been fine but this arc will have gone from 6-13 by the end of it. There’s thankfully still some ecchi interludes with Misora (and even during her fights) but man is it way overlong

Fed-Kun's army
@Unregistered_Hypercam unfortunately, it seems that' it's how this author turns all their manga and actually end them.
Look at Cynthia the mission. There is no mission, and at some point, the "story" suddenly becomes a tournament, just "because". And some volumes later, the manga end right after said tournament.

I fear it will be the same here, I dropped it before it began, I'm getting tired of losing my time reading stories that suddenly change focus.

@lnomsim at least luckily for Hagure fans this series doesn’t look like it’s ending any time soon. It’s one of Goraku’s more successful titles

Dex-chan lover
@lnomsim When Rui doesn't try to make his work trendy smut, he usually gets very weird shit that doesn't live long. If his lewd content didn't look so genuinely silly, I would have thought that deep down he is a desperate action shonen mangaka who has to write hentai to make his work financially successful lol. But if no jokes or speculation, then he really is more an action author than an ero-manga's.

@justjorge Kubo-sensei thought so too, so he continue to troll my fandom lol. But let's not speculate, at the moment this is really his magnum opus.

@Unregistered_Hypercam You talk as if this manga did it for the first time. This is literally the third or fourth change of focus. The first time happened already in the second volume, when Akira raped Misora ​​and according to the author himself, he began to use yuri as a loophole for sexual content in the plot, because if Misora ​​remained a "full" virgin, it would be difficult to write

@shirunai_devil nope, she almost lost it to that celeb back in Chapter 7 and even considered it her first time kinda even if nothing happened. But when she finally understood her feelings for her Akira she felt that was her first time even if it was rape so there’s that ugh. the evil doctor also gave her “just the tip” but she doesn’t count that

Then, how about on when i see on what chapther i forgot, but its around 30+ when she visited store and she got conversation with the owner .
And the owner says" long time no see misora, last time u come here with your boyfriend "
And misora replying " its just short time romance then we broke up "..

Dex-chan lover
@Shirunai_Devil Wait, do you consider her a virgin just because she hasn't had any experience with a boyfriend yet? I can understand when this obession with pureness is sold to a Japanese otaku, but you're seems to be a western guy at all.

@justjorge I could understand if she was talking about that guy, but it was literally one chapter, so I think it's weird for Misora ​​to call it even a short "romance". Anyway, there was a small mistake. She did not say that it was her first time. She said that she DREAMED that her first time would be like this.

Also, have you noticed the accidental shot with that "AV actor" in the new chapter? I haven't seen him in raws, why did Rui bring him to our attention?

@insignificant_guy
Yep, at least three chapters or even four, depending on your interpretation of the moment.

Fed-Kun's army
@Odoritomaki
Looks like the author reads the english translation! Seems he enjoys the translation. Thats so cool lol.
https://twitter.com/r_tkt/status/1327394965534621698

Fed-Kun's army
@xyzzy yeah it is interesting. He posted again recently praising the research put into translation notes. Seems like a cool guy.

Users who are viewing this thread