Boring - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I would hard follow a Yuri battle manga.

Have you tried Murciélago yet? It's not exactly "battle" but the fights are cool, and MC is a super lesbo who beds almost every girl she meets.

For some reason Mangadex doesn't have all chapters, so you may want to try the manga page named after Goku's real name (sorry, I don't know if it's allowed to name other pages or not)

Dex-chan lover
I
Have you tried Murciélago yet? It's not exactly "battle" but the fights are cool, and MC is a super lesbo who beds almost every girl she meets.

For some reason Mangadex doesn't have all chapters, so you may want to try the manga page named after Goku's real name (sorry, I don't know if it's allowed to name other pages or not)
I imagine Murciélago hasn't been updated here anymore because it has an official English release, and I think Mangadex's folks - be it Admins or Scanlation Groups - tend to avoid legal issues with official stuff.

As for Murciélago, I second the recommendation: it's a very fun, gory and horny romp, though it can get a bit disturbing for some people, I'd imagine.

Dex-chan lover
I

I imagine Murciélago hasn't been updated here anymore because it has an official English release, and I think Mangadex's folks - be it Admins or Scanlation Groups - tend to avoid legal issues with official stuff.

As for Murciélago, I second the recommendation: it's a very fun, gory and horny romp, though it can get a bit disturbing for some people, I'd imagine.

I binged it this week. Do you know where can I read Araña? (the spin-off with Reiko as mc), everywhere I looked has only up to ch. 5.

Dex-chan lover
i like the summary being like "this mangaka known for making stuff for adult audience is on sunday webry fsr" and then the ending has the girls punching each other like it's shounen battle action manga that's hilarious

Contributor
A toxic yuri gag manga with a violent nerdy girl and an equally violent tsundere delinquent... :huh:

That sure is something, but the humor is not my cup of tea; more power to them I guess.

Dex-chan lover
This One-Shot is just

aPgd39K_700bwp.webp

Dex-chan lover
petelgeuse-my-brain-trembles.gif

This...THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT I'M LOOKING FOR..... ENOUGH JUST TALKING, START PUNCHING.

Users who are viewing this thread