Bota Bota

Double-page supporter
Interesting. Will follow to see if it will go as high (or as low) as Beastars.

EDIT: Just saw the seinen tag. KINO incoming

I am seriously hyped to this manga. Itagaki did great in beastars and now she's going to draw humans instead of anthropomorphic animals. It also have ecchi so i am a little curious.

Dunno, it have a bit of an interesting premise, but it is ecchi and romance, so I am highly suspicious that the author is not gonna make a 1x1 romance thing and will just make her hit every guy and get dumped afterwards, I really hope that it will not be the case, but despite not believing that the ecchi tag equals a shit manga I don't see a ecchi with a good plot in a hella long time (to be honest I don't see a ecchi with a right amount of sexual content within the right context in a long time too, just some half ass exaggerated borderline hentai thing to people that can't hold it down)

ba7140099da5195a5dc94cfb60a730ce.jpg

the premise is... yeah well Itagaki made beastars work so i will still follow this

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Itagaki draw humans feels a little off...

I think that now that she got a pretty "normal" plotline with Animal characters out there. She needs to keep things interesting with insane and weird plotlines.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, the premise is kind of weird, but it's not the worst premise I've seen. Right now it's at a 6 imo.

Users who are viewing this thread