Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for mass upload. Author miss the opportunity to develop MC and Eliza romance. Instead we get the MC and Heroine adventure as filler. Grumpy cat is not happy.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, WHERE is the main female lead???
Summer vacation, she's at home with her family.
The villainess, the purple haired girl. Isn't she supposed to be girl that the story should develop? It's been quite a few chapters and she doesn't have much appearance or focus on recent chapters.
It's just story logic, as i said she's at home, the mc is in the capital with iris, so she can't really show up realistically.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: Kururi will never use the damn pocket watch/authority the king gave him. Author is 🧠 dead and forgot this was something important in the story. Dunno why the manga artist even bothered drawing that specific event this way lol

Dex-chan lover
I pray for your donation come well. Too bad I cannot use any of those payment.

Dex-chan lover
So, author really pushing it, considering Kururi is the heir to a MF territory/province, A NOBLE!!! And he doesn't know his own King? You expect me to believe that there's not a single portrait of the King anywhere in the Kingdom, not even the royal capital?
:bleh:
Thanks for the tl!

I never could tell who that was meant to be, the heroine or the villainess?
Probably still the heroine since she have the more panel than the villainess, like the only thing mc do with the villainess is to make sure she's not became evil, some chapter may have add a bit to her character, while he spend a lot more time with the heroine. we know what heroine does in her spare time, why she does that, what motivated her to do that, and what her dream for the future.

Double-page supporter
So, author really pushing it, considering Kururi is the heir to a MF territory/province, A NOBLE!!! And he doesn't know his own King? You expect me to believe that there's not a single portrait of the King anywhere in the Kingdom, not even the royal capital?
:bleh:
Thanks for the tl!
At the start of the series his territory was destitute and is super rural so the first chance to see the king would have been the party he met rasha at But the king might not have been there he only met the second Queen since Rasha bought her with him to visit

Dex-chan lover
At the start of the series his territory was destitute and is super rural so the first chance to see the king would have been the party he met rasha at But the king might not have been there he only met the second Queen since Rasha bought her with him to visit
It's absolutely impossible the academy for aristocracy wouldn't have portraits of the king and queen. But perhaps it's depicting the king in his youth, so Kururi, with his wooden eyes, can't recognise him.

Users who are viewing this thread