Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

His actions confronting the three bullies seems really out of character. not to mention him only punching each of them once then promising to kill them straight off the bat? I could've believed he would do that if he beat up on them more, but not like this.

Dex-chan lover
Not to mention he's leaving his fated lover alone during summer break which makes no sense. I'm sure she'll end up in his territory somehow, but why did he not invite her after confirming she doesn't have any plans?

A monologue about focusing on his domains income would have helped. I actually forgot he's trying to become a blacksmith. Nothing he's done up to this point is related to that.

Group Leader
Wow, has it already been 5 months since the last release? Not that it would have helped if it wasn't, since this was a pretty forgettable cheesy series in the first place. Guess I'll continue following this just for Eliza.

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy Yeah, he does some smithing in 5 or 6 of the chapters so far, and it's mentioned in almost all of the other ones. It's more surprising when it doesn't get mentioned at all.

@Ironclad I don't think he's going after Eliza just yet. Remember that as far as he knows, getting involved with Eliza resulted in a "bad end". While he likes her per se, her personality was a major turn-off.
Obviously though, he's made major changes to "his character" and he's undoubtedly set on a far different path than the mob character would have. Probably had he not remembered his past life, he would have stayed fat and watched his domain collapse. But now he's made major changes, is working hard to see his domain turn things around, etc. Definitely he's aware of Eliza's shortcomings and we're likely to continue seeing flags where he tries to get her to face herself and make friends with his merry collection of people.

Dex-chan lover
@NibbPower Biamam localized Kukuri's family name as Helan, not Herran. not sure why you guys would break the consistency tho

Power Uploader
@Wolvenworks I am not the translator of this series. But I will let the translator know.

Edit
The translator said that s/he chose "Herran" because it sounded better than "Helan". But for my opinion, different groups have different translation. So, it doesn't entirely means we have to follow their translation. For example, British English and American English has multiple words that means something else. Like for example, Tea in British means coffee. But in America, Coffee = Coffee and Tea = Tea.

Aggregator gang
@Saronite Hey guys i just read a review on the light novel and they said he let them beat him up in it so I think this manga might deviate from the source material

I'm reading for the manly vegetables. I was disappointed that most of this chapter was ordinary humans doing quiet often unmanly things.

Users who are viewing this thread