Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

this is why i hate scans drama ,i dont know who's right or who is wrong ,i just wanna read good manga in this shitty world ,thanks for the reupload

Group Leader
@ikki_kun literally just the entire staff was fed up with the group lead, so we all left and made a new group under the guy who was actually doing most of the work. We just want to put out good manga, and to do that we needed to leave the old lead.

@Tarasios It's alright ,i aint blaming anybody ,do what's good for u guys ,most would just skip and not reupload the previous chapters so that's a plus for me ,and i can figure out how ur previous lead is by him deleting the chapters just to fk the community when they had nothing to do with the drama , Good luck!

Power Uploader
@tarasios

Sad to hear it. It’s great when you can just concentrate on releases...

That said, couldnt you have just edited the group number on the release? Reupload the file with the new credit page...?

Dex-chan lover
Those tankards just bother me. In order to make them like that you'd need some sort of adhesive which I doubt was invented back then. And even if you had suitable adhesives, it's just not a very strong design that would hold up to people abusing the crap out of them like they would in a tavern.

The other fantasy mangaka drew the staves + hoops design (like a little barrel) but maybe this one was too lazy for that kind of detail.

🤓

extremely shady how they keep making the only darker-skinned characters to show up evil

Dex-chan lover
This seems like an easy fix. All you need is a knife in the dark.

Users who are viewing this thread