Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo, it is the Artist's and the Editor's negligence (we already saw modern fishing boats/ships in previous chapters while they still have horse carriages to transport people and goods on land) and nothing else.

Group Leader
Boys the Arc Recently is Pretty Boring but i checked the raws it does get better once the Arc finishes, and Yeah pls Help and Apply for JTL so we can Release botsu Faster

Btw, just in case anyone was wondering, the chestnut joke was a name pun (Kuri vs. Kururi), and the acorn bit was basically a tangent off that.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

The Manga is being a big shit just like the Novel, the Author has such a poor taste of humour that makes you think that he is spending too much time on tiktok, even the scanlators are dropping this lmao

The really should just kill this rebellious fuck. Forgiving traitors is always a mistake.

Dex-chan lover
why do i get the feeling salman is just using them to start a war, like the "extremist" group is really a group pushing for peace

Oh, cool! So Reil isn't just a gayish freak who lewds Kururi everytime they're alone. I was actually losing hope for his character development so this is a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread