Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu

@WiseDominykas and @Tarasios both of your groups' translations and editing are trash. Do you lot even have a native Japanese speaker and a native English speaker?
It's kinda funny when one of the shittiest groups on the site has an infight and splits into 2 shitty groups.

meh this started out interesting like most does but then when it has to make some original content it falls behind like most does

9/10 starting but it starts to go downhill pretty quickly.
Nowdays I keep skipping the boring dialogue and just thinking "what did you do to this poor child, author?".

i just want more kururi and eliza moments author, why do you have to make it so hard

Fed-Kun's army
It was alright but the last arc is ass

At no point was this a high quality manga but the quality has dipped. Add that to the lousy release schedule and its only here for when you run out of things to read

Read some comments saying some stuff on the web novel
Looks at the reviews of the web novel
Not the greatest of works and seriously, I've stopped actually reading and just started skipping text already.

Please drop this story if you hate bad endings...
Ill start off with the biggest spoiler and issue with the novel I have, then back track to other aspects of the novel

BIGGEST ISSUE: Is that the MC dies/kills himself at the end of the series (Ill explain). He gets beat up by weakling bullies several times, then gets framed and sent to prison. Luckily he beats the prison bosses and becomes the new leader starting a new city in the prison and everybody becomes happy in prison (weird, funny, but enjoyable read). He gets out of prison and his love/waifu (purple haired dukes daughter) is missing for several months and he spends all his resources looking for her, but never finds her (read the arc if you want to know more). Anyways he eventually goes home and finds his whole territory withering and dieing. He eventually meets up with his houses librarian old guy and his old friend who tells them that the land is cursed and the seal has broken, everything will wither and die. Oh, and his waifu (purple haired girl) is there, she ran away and was saved by the library mans old friend. Anyways his unique protagonist/MC's body is unique and can reseal the curse at the cost of his death. He does it and his waifu joins him, they kiss and die together... The land is saved, no one knows what happened to him and continue to search for both him and his waifu and believe they will return one day... they dont, it becomes a story passed on for generations and everyone eventually forgets about them. But his house remains empty and no one lives there as a memorial to him... The end... seriously.. the end.. The worst writing ever, it would of been better and he would of lioved longer if he just stayed the fat bad guy. He would of at least lived a lot longer and marry/live with his waifu...

Everything else are just smaller issues with the novel

The blacksmith skills serve no purpose in the story, you can delete it from existence and it wont change the plot at all.

The memories in the game and his past life do absolutely nothing for the story or progression, other than him making friends with the Games heroine in the beginning.

The student alliances made early on through the fan clubs and everything serve no purpose, they are never mentioned again, along with the Purple haired heroines followers.

No real progress with any relationship through the most part of the series, only that the games MC girl (black haired poor girl) somehow starts falling in love with The MC's assistant from his hometown, and slightly builds up a friendly relationship with the prince.

MC's two best friends disappear to another country. (Cant remember if they return, either way they do absolutely nothing in the series)

MC is a coward that gets beat up several times, as well as bad things happen to his friends which he doesnt do anything about either.

Pretty much nothing happens. It turns into a weird slice of life and then he dies at some random point in the story with his love and end. All he ever gets is a single kiss and romance after that cuz they die... yup, worst novel ever. I regret ever finding this novel.

@Kiy0takaA thanks for the warning... what a horrible way to do things. Granted I've seen times where the writing isn't meant to do anything later on, but
I don't think I've ever read something that completely disregards its basis or what its MC learns, ive read some garbage in my time, but at least they harvest what they seap, rather than let it grow just to do nothing with it.

Double-page supporter
Wow i read some of the comments and there is an actual reason for this to be rated a 1 while other isekai/fantasy are rated a 1 just because of their genre

Was about to comment on how slow and bad the story was getting...
But having seen @Kiy0takaA 's comment/spoilers for what lies ahead this is an EASY DROP... 1/10

Slice of life - happy/forget your troubles for a bit - this is not

This is possibly one of the greatest examples of how not to write a story I have ever seen. Even basic rules of story writing and world/character building are ignored here as if on purpose it is that bad.

Hmm. I started reading this because I read the web novel on-and-off. It's a fairly lightweight story, so I wasn't expecting much, but this adaptation is just throwing in all of the things I hate about this type of shounen manga, unfortunately. (ALL the girls are big-breasted, there's unnecessary and even out-of-character ecchi stuff and they've started adding in lots of unnecessary interactions that weren't in the novel. It's not like I feel adaptations have to stick to a novel to the letter, but there's enough in the story that they don't need to search for things to include, and all of the changes are making me dislike what was already a fairly weak story. Anyway, I'm not persisting with this one, it's not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread