Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~ - Ch. 15 - Dragon Se…

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so why haven't they failed the quest? They received help with defeating the monster (2 cyclops) during the transport didn't they?

Contributor
I really like Imalga, she is nice and competent, and could be a nice love rival for Sheila.

Also, she got nice legs.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I get tired of overly cool, confident, and unflappable characters that always seem to be several steps ahead of everyone else.

Dex-chan lover
god, why in the world the artist drew her like fucking karma. her face is a carbon copy.

Contributor
@Xystus
Possibly a technicality? The quest-giver definitely would not expect there to be bonus higher-class giant cyclops en route to the destination, right? Maybe the party will just brush it under the rug?

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus They'll probably explain the full situation. It's not like he'll use the cyclops to boost his reputation. They are kids with guardians that are watching just in case things go beyond the scope of their level.

The system was put in place to deny out right cheating after all.

Dex-chan lover
> pWhew,,, Karma in maid outfit, she was hot and pretty babe...
At first i didn't notice it was her, and i asked myself, why suddenly there's a maid, and base on the conversation, she was definitely karma.
When she was in that twin tail hair style, yeah definitely, beautiful as if she was not a MILF....

> I think MC was her real son, but not given birth the same as other humans.
Im thinking that Karma's power scope include concept one.
Because of her ridiculous power, she can conceptualize a living human made out of magic power.
Since the Chiquita Sensei suggested to Karma to have an offspring and live with its joy of having live together with him over time as a mother (if im assuming it right), sensei might suggest that there's a need to control the power of MC because he was a conceptualized pure magic power...
This is what i believe for now....

> Just why o why, Karma was so beautiful in her maid attire than her original attire and hair style.
Please let this karma this way for a while... I cant get enough of her in her outfit...

I, among others, didn't realize sooner that was Karma dressed up as a tsundere twintail maid, and i didn't know i needed that in my life... ❤️

Good chapter.

Quick note, though: The plural of Cyclops isn't "Cyclopses". It's "Cyclopes" Pronounced Sy-Clo-Pays.

Just a little info that may prove useful in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread