Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2 - D…

It's interesting because Dragons are very fond and obsess with treasure. Which means he is her precious treasure and die trying to keep him safe.

MC: i wanted to be alone and independent!

Mother has logged out.

Fed-Kun's army
helicopter moms are the worst but with this kind of helicopter mom, i wouldn't mind the constant ara ara~ in my life.

I'm getting a lot of Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi vibes from this manga

I mean, the mother is even wearing the same clothes.

Dex-chan lover
EASY, WOMAN! Learn to make some space and not be too doting... You know what? Best we introduce Lilyn (Maken no Daydreamer) and see whose the better mother.

TTX

please no therapy Mom/Son manga (Mom understands Son and in reverse, Mom marries/remarry a Man without any introduction befor etc.)

the mother is a real dragon who was defeated demon lord and gained some teriffic power that make ppl afraid of her, so she has been lonely for centuries, one day she found an infant infront of her hourse thus the story begins

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
What's this weirdly affable, adorable cuddlebug chorogon creature thing

Users who are viewing this thread