Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - L…

XL

Dex-chan lover
Mom: My son can't hate me if there's no monster to kill *taps temple*

Aggregator gang
Mom: Oh no! The temple has dangerous monsters for my son a d he doesn't want me to accompany him! gasp! that's right! If there are no monsters then the temple wont be dangerous and my son will be safe!!

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness the monsters all over the world are lucky she didn't thanos snap to make the world a save place for her son

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

theres something off about this panel

Dex-chan lover
The writing is on the wall. This looks like it will go to shit. Because they'll forego any character development whatsoever, just so they can keep up the main gag as long as possible.
It will get old fast.

You can say what you want but the mother is the best (In a funny way of course) and the golem will witness the power of Level 1 Fire or maybe Level 0.5 :D

Dex-chan lover
really, I don't get the motivation, to try to get rid of the cheat lvl npc...

@Elrinion What makes people think anyone wants to listen to their pre-emptive whining? Do you talk like this in real life? Do you go to the skate park and be like "feh, this is just a board with wheels, there's no point in any of this, it's just going to roll around while you balance on top of it"?

Double-page supporter
@jobslayer

Experience of fighting tough monsters... these people are about to die. This is the deepest layer of the labyrinth, where her son was never, ever meant to go this early.

She is doing a good deed (somewhat unintentionally), in making sure these things don't survive and perhaps wander up to the top layer and encounter her son.

Do you want these people to die? There's no respawns. They're just dead.

Dex-chan lover
I half expected a quest for them to go explore his old house.

im starting to dislike his mom....this wud be better if they toned her method of meddling down a peg.

Users who are viewing this thread