Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - L…

Double-page supporter
quite sure the BIG MOM will wipe out that place out of monster ... 😅

Double-page supporter
@Jobslayer

Do... do you not understand what I've said? Struggles only lead to character development and maturity if you survive them. I was pointing out she, in her desire to keep her son from fighting something that could kill him just by looking in his general direction, is saving lives. They weren't going to get any sort of development out of this - they were just going to be dead. The end. Kaput. To join the choir invisible.

Likewise, if she can't be there with him to keep him safe, then getting rid of the thing that will obliterate him with absolutely no chance of survival is the next best thing. This way he gets to face appropriate threats that are a challenge for him. You sitting there saying it's bull that she's going to kill these level 100 super-bosses that her what, level 1-5 son, might encounter, sounds like you're reaching for reasons to hate what she's doing while ignoring the good sense of the situation.

Double-page supporter
@hthjj101

Probably not. Or, if so, just the absolute weakest ones to the point even he's like 'Wtf' about it.

But, the slimmest chance of those big boss fuckers wandering up to the upper layers is now dealt with. Even if it wasn't likely to happen normally, he IS a main character. You know they were going to be sitting at the exit taking a smoke break and waiting for him to try and leave.

That's how it always happens, mang.

Dex-chan lover
@XL
ersVE2t.jpg

The quest technically is about exploring the dungeon, not subjugating the monsters there, so with no monsters to fight, there's no danger to li'l boy in a quest that he'll definitely accomplish based on its name, and mama still protects him. *taps temple*

@Kayriel
Escape/Running away?
Also you misunderstood me, i dont hate her (in fact shes my fav char.) Im just saying he missed the chance to experience struggles(thats all). Chill down man

The more I read this, the more I remember the interview with the author of "with folded hands".

Users who are viewing this thread