Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - L…

Aggregator gang
In all seriousness, if I was him and got to a dungeon and someone told me a wave of fire of unknown origin just wiped out all the monsters in the dungeon I'd have no doubt what happened...guess we get an early chance to check out just how strong the dense MC syndrome is in this one

Double-page supporter
Kinda reminds me of Murabito desu ka where we have a person 'protecting' another person, but really just stifling their growth to an extent that they can't actually do anything themselves. Only it's worse here.

This is what crazy overprotective mothers are made of.😅

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the MC lol. He'll never be able to grow with this.

Fed-Kun's army
That last monster prob has shit ton of XP, where MC will kill it in just one hit and basically receive free hax.

made me remember the typical generalized asian mom. too protective when the kids young, then expecting the child become independent when they are already get used to being spoonfed lol

Contributor
He will be very mad when he will discover this.

It could be a huge clash between the two of them.

What a nightmare of a mom. The poor kid can't escape either; he could take a rocket ship to the moon and she'd be standing there when he landed.

PoH

First we have osananajimi harem, then incest harem...this time it's milf...oh Japan...

Users who are viewing this thread