Bouken ni wa, Buki ga Hitsuyou da! ~Kodawari Rudy no Kajiya Gurashi~ - Ch. 6.2 - The Vane Goat Hires Berson the Dungeon Carpenter (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
daughter casually creates the patent for chainsaws while fixing a wall.

Is their process of fixing the wall accurate?

Dex-chan lover
Chainsaws and chainsaw-like weapons reportedly are pretty bad against flesh. They say grease, fat and blood clog up any of the moving parts, of which there's a lot in a chainsaw, and make the tool ineffective after sawing through like one limb or even less.

Dex-chan lover
I called it, but she went even further lol
d55c71962d2e48bbc78c9243425fc54b3bbb2df6.gif

Dex-chan lover
Oh she 100% has ADHD lol.

Went from planning a simple hand saw to frikin chainsawman while making a dragon...when merely fixing a hole in a wall.

Going all over the place in your thoughts without even realizing is something I feel in my bones.
As an old-guard ADHD, this manga makes me feel seen.

Dex-chan lover
I'm astounded by my own foresight with my comment for the previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Is the last page hinting at something big? Your guess is as good as mine!

A quick aside, now that I have my hands on the first volume, I can confirm it contains chapters 1 to 5.5.
Imagine my surprise, however, finding the extra stuff inside it! Here's a taste of some new lore:
-Guneashley at one point went by the name "Gunny"
-The small kitchen knife's canonical name is "Anyway, Just Try Making Somethin' With"
-The Vane Goat has been the family business for generations, and its sign hangs by the horn of a giant black goat slain by a previous owner!
It also contains extra illustrations and names of all the weapons, including a few that haven't appeared in the story!
I definitely recommend getting the first volume for the art alone, especially the Melonbooks version that came with this cool acrylic standee.

Anyway, the next chapter is apparently scheduled for August 23rd, then I'll get to work translating as usual. Enjoy!
You da' bomb fren.

Last edited:
Supporter
the chapter split here was really bad. page 1 opens with her midway through a thought. had to go back to the prev chapter to see what she was talking about with the center of mass bit

very good chapter otherwise

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread