Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for update.

It seems I confused. I thought they meet in the dungeon, but somehow they back in the surface and their fight can be seen by another passing by with a truck?
:questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for update.

It seems I confused. I thought they meet in the dungeon, but somehow they back in the surface and their fight can be seen by another passing by with a truck?
:questionblob:
it might be something like a skill or item that allow her to skip or jump a few level of the dungeon. and there might be a monitoring system or skill that the shop keeper set up or use to monitor her one and only source of income/material provider.

Dex-chan lover
Think up to 47 on the original uploaders website (tritania)
Why did Tritinia stop uploading here though? I never got the story. Their quality also has some variations from title to title, and since their upload frequency seemed to drop off, I just stopped paying attention.

Dex-chan lover
Why did Tritinia stop uploading here though? I never got the story. Their quality also has some variations from title to title, and since their upload frequency seemed to drop off, I just stopped paying attention.
They weren't getting enough traffic to their site, which was pop-up/ad heavy for me, so they pulled it from here. Also some of their chapters seem just AI read in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
They weren't getting enough traffic to their site, which was pop-up/ad heavy for me, so they pulled it from here. Also some of their chapters seem just AI read in my opinion.
Their website literally crashed my web browser! And it is not any more frequent or ahead than what you can find on your typical aggregator. It is not worth reading it on their site.

Users who are viewing this thread