Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that finds kinda stupid that he has electricity from solar Panels in Hokkaido ? It probably doesn’t have enough sunlight, especially in winter...

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that finds kinda stupid that he has electricity from solar Panels in Hokkaido ? It probably doesn’t have enough sunlight, especially in winter...
Actually, Hokkaido apparently makes use of solar panels to such a degree that the very first search result I just got on Google about it is how in 2014 Hokkaido was the "new solar capital of Japan." The thing is, Hokkaido just has a ridiculous amount of wide open flat areas to make use of, so it's actually fairly favorable for installing just a metric fuck ton of panels. You can make up for the otherwise poor conditions for them by sheer quantity, I suppose.

Fed-Kun's army
@breizh Hokkaido can generate more solar power in any given location than Germany, at least.
Global_Map_of_Photovoltaic_Power_Potential.png

Why would you let someone know where you live and also let them stay there when you just met? It's not like when you're a doctor and save a person then that person just starts living at your house.

dude im liking the realistic modern fantasy setting. Appraisal ain't magical bs but sending it to a lab to get it under microscopes and testing the make-up of the material under fume hoods.

Dex-chan lover
So why don't they just fund everything on renewable energy and invest on electric car instead ?

with that fuel cost will not be a problem.

@MaTu94 yeah I also find it weird considering they also lack food sources and the only viable food 90% people of the world would be from the dungeon idk why the streets are not full of homeless and starving people. I mean dungeons only appeared 5 years ago. idk how they sustained and made things run for 5 years with no complication when billions of people couldn't get food for years after dungeons appeared.

and he still didn't remove the mask? wtf he saved her life protected her, invited her into his dungeon (srsly?) in the middle of nowhere, and he refuses to remove mask even when he's at a table having a discussion with her.

And where the fuck did he expect her else to spend the night? he knows that they are in the middle of nowhere yet he acts so surprised that she is not going to walk back to the city or sleep under the a tree.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, in the cities you have greatly reduced power consumption but you live in the boonies you just get a bunch? At that point why wouldn't you just move to the boonies lol.

Users who are viewing this thread