Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku

First I like to say thank you to the translators. I've been dying to read this chapter. So much so I viewed it in a language I didn't understand first. The translation cleared up some of the things I wasn't clear about.

Second, why I understand people are entitled to not like this chapter, it is wrong to make accusations about things that don't actually happen. He's never buddy buddy with the bad guys. We have no idea what he would have done to them if the monpar hadn't struck. Personally given his personality probably tie them up and leave in the exit room for the authorities to find so he doesn't get the credit. I don't get this whole he's worse than them for wanting to save them. She-ra cried for Hordak when only a tear would save his life. It's just something hero's do. It doesn't make them buddy buddy afterwards.

I enjoyed the chapter. The gag about subscribers felt a little out of place, but over all I thought it was a good chapter.

Dropped and 1/10 rate. A brainded Mc can infect your well-being. Stay cultured.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a twist for people that thought of this serie as nice and funny.

Is a pity that the MC is a actual wimp and have personality changes in the weirdest way, the 3 bastards that remember, raped and killed multiple adventurers before and got no punishment, will die for the monsters rush, all good fo us readers, but sadly the MC have a short moment after the event where he is angry at himself for not being strronger and save them, at least in the novel is like that.

@Swadloon Wow, you REALLY love those strawman arguments, huh? You literally misrepresented every single thing about the chapter, and every single thing I've said in order to hate on them. YOU SIR, are the one spreading "bad vibes", period. You talk about me like I'm shitting on everyone who disagrees with me and then go out of your way to do exactly that to the most extreme degree possible. You're being truly fucking hypocritical. Stop being such a dick, you can hate on something without lying and without insulting everyone. And just FYI, accusing a chapter of a manga of having "cuck energy" that many times? That is the most cuck energy thing I think I've ever heard, haha. Seriously, at least look up some other insults my dood.

PS: By the way, that is NOT what the term "negging" means, man. I'm not giving you a back-handed complement to flirt with you while lowering your self-esteem.

I can't tell who i hate more right now, The 3 assholes or the MC, Best not to think about it and Drop this crap!💩

the argument is over, vegetarian.
i already explained how humans in this world think and rationalze, our actions are normal.
your are trying to feed on us and say you're not normal, you use you fall upon us with ur twitter morals. you're veiling your intent to seem superior.

only once you accept the 7 virtues can u understand that your moral high ground is only an illusion of sin.
that is why god will smite twitter and all its feeders.

people who become apologist to imoral behaviour does not make u higher moral.
that is something the internet is being woken upon. THE WOKE are fakewokes, that is why no one says they're woke.
people who're true woke, lives their day in philosophy and positive vibrations and the bushido code without claiming anything.
stop negging me. and come to the light of reality.

MC doesn't attack the people that want to kill him and rape/kill his party while they can't even see him, should have sliced their throats instead being a dumbass.

@Swadloon - Oh, BUDDY! I can't believe you wouldn't tag me in the single greatest reply out of your entire omega-level troll thread here! What's up with that?! I almost missed it, y'know! Anywhoozles, I'll see you around, Mr. Bushido!

This is so fckng goooodddd. Been a long time since I've laughed a lot from stories like this! Why have I not read this earlier?! 😭💕

Retarded author. Out of nowhere a rape scenario appears in a otherwise "wholesome" story. What the fuck is wrong with mangakas? I see this shit alot. Out of nowhere the female characters almost gets raped/molested,threatened to get raped. What the fuck is wrong with these cucks? CUCK MENTALITY!

This manga is soo random,,
MC mind is fcked up

Simpleton, Naive and Idiot ain't cut it to describe it,,
It's like mental illness

My teammate was ambushed, badly hurt and about to get rape,, but culprit said it was joke so it's okay.

Be very careful reading this manga

Dex-chan lover
Quite funny story actually. Hope the MC gets better recognition for his deeds.

What the hell happened to the English translation? PLEASE tell me you didn't drop it because of those idiot trolls...

Fed-Kun's army
@WadeTheWilson If you go look at some of the other things they've translated; you'll see in the page showing their projects at the bottom that it's still listed as one of their projects. I only looked at one but it was the most recent thing they've uploaded so they're (hopefully) still working on it.

"What the hell did we even do wrong?"
Glad to know that at least one of the three stooges still didn't think what they did to other adventurers are evil, or as he said, "wrong".
It makes seeing their (rather pathetic) breakdown and death even sweeter.

Oh and the MC really need to have his head checked. Risking his life and leaving his partner (that will probably either get PTSD or grieve over him) behind to save 3 (proven) lowlives is beyond me.
At least for the silver lining he coincidentally learned that there is different kind of monster flood which might come in handy later, but still. Bruh.

Dex-chan lover
The most stupid mc I've read in any manga I've ever read, and I've been reading it everyday for almost a decade now. The mc that the author pushes is the most "unrealistic" (for loss of a better word) behaviour any human being would exhibit. The mc acts with the naivety of a 1y old, but even a 1y old knows to dislike things that hurts and threatens it, the mc does not, and not only that, HE actively helps them instead. This manga is the most infuriating and offensive manga I've ever read, not even talking about the disconnect from any sort of reality. Feels like it was written by a psychopath who doesn't have a shred of human emotions nor understanding how people act at all.

A HOT 1 AND A HOT SKIP, DO NOT READ THIS!

Users who are viewing this thread