Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku

haha, one moment they're thugs trying to rape ur girl, the next they're your bestfriend, and now u need to sacrifice urlife to save them. also u need to help them rape ur girlfriend and ur other potential harem members. and stay virgin.
haha.

Dex-chan lover
There's some manga that has stories that are fun if you "turn your brain off" and you'll be able to enjoy it.

But chapter 16 of this manga....the amount of stupid in it nearly gave me an aneurysm.
What drugs was author taking and did he force feed it to his editor as well? Because how the fuck did this get past the editor?

If those 3 actually make it out alive this definitely is going to get a 1 rating.

Starting to wonder if everyone is a bot who comments, they all say about the same thing. Thank you for the translation!

I'm not going to say "this is literally the worst manga chapter of the entire year."
Obviously I haven't read, or even heard of, every manga being published.

What I will say, is that this is literally the single worst chapter of any manga or webcomic that I have read all year.

IUPxe2z.jpeg

@Swadloon What the hell are you and the others here talking about? Like, yeah, personally I was hoping his daggers would just suddenly be stabbed through one of their throats while they couldn't see him... But not everyone is super willing to be a cold-blooded killer, even in self-defense. He did good getting the girls to safety. Yeah, I wish he had been the one to sabotage them and leave them for the monsters, but he isn't acting like they're friends. He's thinking about survival, even if he has to count on them helping kill some of the beasties... He's the kinda guy who want's to be the hero like Superman or whatever, he would obviously turn them over to the cops when they got back.

That said. I am also hoping that he decides to just take his mask off and casually stroll away while those 3 distract the monsters. That's the fitting end.

this is the first manga that i have rated a 1 star rating because of the dumbness of chapter 16

3 months of wait just to read this ??

They do die , but MC tries to save them very much in LN cos apparently saving attempted rapists makes mc human

basically MC is retarded , think the author had this scene planned out from start and thus named the girl Karen to soothe our pain .. Anyways , retarded MC , fk this manga , not gonna spend shit on this , dropped .

@WadeTheWilson I wouldnt risk my life to save those rapist pedophiles. nuf said.
and no good story wil indicate them as heroes.
if his sense of justice is like that, then this maanga is not for me.
if he gets a harem, and everytime people try to rape his girls, he will risk his life to save those criminals. thats not an interesting story
that is a genre we didnt read this for, i guess some fans will love it (Cuck genre). me, no.

hopefully he kills them or let them die to the monsters. ill still give this manga a chance, sometimes it can just be an "Oopsie" badtake chapter.

@Swadloon that's my fucking point! When the FUCK did he risk his life to save them? He literally hasn't lift a finger to help them outside of throwing that eel and telling them they should all make a run for the elevator. That's it. He didn't "indicate them as heroes" he said they were competent fighters . He also didn't "have a gag/laugh" nor did he actually believe their total bullshit about it being a joke, like others have been saying he did.
Literally nothing any of you are complaining about actually happened in the chapter EXCEPT that he didn't immediately brutally murder them.

So again, I'm asking what you're talking about?

Sometimes it’s good. Other times it’s just weird. 7/10 so far. I do enjoy how it doesn’t focus on him being powerful but it needs to commit more to slice of life than the fighting since the action is kinda ass.

@Swadloon No. But you guys sure do seem to be projecting pretty hard. I mean, damn. He hasn't done anything wrong. He saved the girls, stopped the assholes from doing whatever they wanted and was so fucking intimidating that the 3 immediately backed the fuck down out of fear. Calling any of that shit "cuck energy" just goes to show that none of you are even really reading this shit, you're all just dog-piling because he isn't properly fulfilling your fucking edgelord protagonist fantasies...

Like DAMN. I wasn't super happy with the chapter myself, but it doesn't deserve this overwhelming hate nor does it deserve to have its score lowered over something so fucking stupid. You guys are talking shit and lying about it in the comments saying he's doing all this shit he didn't do. I get now that you're just exaggerating, but I legit thought I missed a chapter or something cuz reacting the way y'all did is so nonsensical otherwise...

@WadeTheWilson yeah, u could make a 7/10 manga but have aspects that people dont like, and people will react to it obviously.
why are u so shocked?
if any other manga thats 7/10 did a take with "Cuck Energy" thats just the obvious reciprocation. you dont go here telling us off. m8
stop preaching how everyone who doesnt agree with u should be cancelled. go back to twitter. >:T

Cuck energy ruines our vibe, if u dont vibe with us, dat doesnt give u the right to bad vibe us.
that's like saying there's nothing wrong with making every harry potter character gay just because being gay is not bad.
We just hate cuck energy. stop making a bad vibe about it. capiche! >:T

End of topic!

People: Don't like cuck energy, i hate this chapter.
your take: ya'll exagerating, stop exagerating. everyone of u is shit taste for not seeing what i see.

hating a chapter for cuck energy is super normal. stop neging.

if the cuck energy goes away, ofc we will continue to read it. that's why i said "Maybe its just an oopsie chapter" which is possible and doesnt reflect his perspective. but since it gave off an energy that hes cozing up to the rapists. you cant blame the bad rating from this chapter.

I like how fuck is censored on one page, then uncensored on the next, then asshole is censored, then a few pages later asshole is uncensored.
Great consistency.

Users who are viewing this thread