Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Can you really say he's properly protecting when he brings the loli TO the dragon.

>Thank you for saving me from the fire you set.
See, it doesn't really work.

Dex-chan lover
@0neDragon You have to remember, the curse was literally killing him whenever he used magic. Basically, whenever he used magic, it would take away from his HP permanently as well. He was failing C-class quests because he had to stop using magic, but couldn't develop any other skills needed to not rely on magic, like swordplay, archery, etc., because the world still relies on classes and the skills that come with them. He was a sorcerer/magic-user, so he couldn't use physical skills properly.

And in general? Even before, it is indicated he was fucking OP, because he was able to remove the curse from his (now)daughter that, given indication, shouldn't be possible to remove.

Dex-chan lover
@kenkagejack usually, it's a literally backward positioned scale, at the base of the throat where the clavicles meet. It's explained differently in some stories, in some it's the scale where the armor is thinnest, right over the heart/core of the dragon.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst MC is a skill collector, he has various skills he really shouldn't, rare shit, lost skills, other class skills, and the curse affected him with any skill use, the stronger the skill, the worse the damage.

Dex-chan lover
what the hell, they think its insane to lift the dead dragon

but no comment for him beating that ss rank dragon

srsly.

Excesive splitting in chapters is fault of publisher:
https://imgur.com/a/nGKNtlm
they allow you to read 4 "chapters" for free every 20 hrs. if you want to read more you have to buy credits/points.

Kid saw immense power and said nothing

She's seen better days then

Dex-chan lover
Beating killer dragons on my left hand and raising my beautiful daughter on my right.
What a time to be alive!

Have to admit... this miniarc came off rather weak. First of course we have the bringing of a child to slay giant monsters... Which though I might forgive for him being skilled enough, it would be hubris to assume you'd never slip up. The leader of the group has what seems like an incomprehensible reason for forging ahead, their baggage was resolved too quickly for any of us to give a damn and in the end it seems the entire thing was just meant to showcase his power.

Side note, I have to admit that it was a bit of a letdown that they basically just used his illness as a disposable MacGuffin to expel him from the adventurer's guild. As it stands that was a waste of a perfectly good plot.

The only reason he was able to defeat the SS dragon is because he knew it's weakness. I think the author will go into this later (haven't read the novel) but I feel like Dad is the type to research every monster and skill to keep up with the young hero's party. Someone in that party probably got scared that he would outclass them so they put a curse on him.

Users who are viewing this thread