Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 4 Ch. 12.4

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why, but I seem to constantly mistake this novel with that 9999 endurance tank one. Was very late into this chapter I realized he wasnt kicked out for suddenly failing to tank, but rather that this manga was about the guy who was kicked out because he couldn't use skills any longer without shaving off his lifespan, as allowing him to continue fighting would be equal to intentionally killing him slowly (ala arsenic poisoning).

Fed-Kun's army
Of course, driving the only sensible member in a party filled with edgy character will make it fall apart

Fed-Kun's army
@feha
If you don't think about it too much it's basically the same, just change ravi for manicia or just think that the protag has a sister and a daughter 😀

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting my money on the Mage being the culprit, the Hero may be a victim too

Also AHAB = All Hotties Are Bastards

Dex-chan lover
One thing that gets me, is when people that cross the protagonists have to be portrayed as the biggest morons imaginable. Having him be so stupid that he tries to get rid of the healer is laying it on rather thick.

@ leckcar

OR the Hero cursed the Mage and the Sage drove the MC away to save his life from being drained.

OR the healer was a succubus, draining life energy from people and the Sage went mad with Jealousy. Berserk Bro knows she's evil, but that she has the other men slash members of the party brainwashed so he can't drive her away.

My money's on the Sage being the one behind everything, just from the image of the group he looks like the most shifty,.

@harryno5 man the sages are a real pos. For my count this one would be the third. Villager Ryuto's sage and Prepromote Gideon's sage gomes to mind

Users who are viewing this thread