Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
This... this hurts. Alan loved Douglas. Douglas was like his second father. And to see that father just throw himself into danger time and time again, just to the point that he might go beyond the point where he might actually die, it was too much for Alan to bear. All Alan wanted was just for his second dad to just live a life of peace.

It just... went so wrong.

Alan had nothing but the best of intentions. But maybe, more than anything, what Alan should have done, is talk to Douglas. Let the emotions out instead of using a roundabout way that only hurts more.

Supporter
...Oof. It is really bitter medicine when a perceived wrong turns out to have been done with the intent to help the victim. Douglas was really falling apart before he was forcibly retired by Alan and company. Now we just need to figure out about the curse used on his daughter.

Dex-chan lover
I understand their reasons but they still treated Douglas like dirt after he left the party. If only they showed him some support after he got cursed, he wouldn't have gotten desperate to the point he almost sacrificed his own life to dispel the fenrir's curse.

Dex-chan lover
"i loved him so much i put a death curse on him" fuck you Alan and fuck your sage fanboy, MC really needs to kill both of them no matter their justification they are both evil as hell.
MC saved the world and defeated the demon lord avenging your parents and you put a curse on him and kidnap his daughter with plans to kill her if he doesn't take on the death curse again.

MC please don't forgive them, what they did is unforgivable.

Contributor
Alan: You see, Douglas is too self-sacrificial in our quest! That’s why we need to put a curse on him that will drain his life so that he does not hurt himself while helping us.

Edmund: I see. So why did you kidnap his daughter?

Alan:

Fed-Kun's army
Alan: Douglas is too self-sacrificial. That’s why we need to put a curse on him that will drain his life so that he does not hurt himself while helping us.
Also Alan: Treated Douglas like dirt after we cursed him and kicked him out of the party, gave no support and let him got desperate to the point he almost sacrificed his own life to dispel the fenrir's curse.
Also Alan: Kidnapped his daughter and made him wear the cursed ring again.
Fuck you Alan and fuck your sage fanboy.

Contributor
It's all their fault actually.
Douglas was a mess after the death of his mother, he didn't listened anyone anymore.

At least Dario was honest, even if he trashtalked a bit.

Bad writing. They are evil.
They were more than ok subjecting him to dishonor, loneliness and death by degenerative disease.
Then instead of copping up to it, Alen kidnapped his child. Then a couple chapters back, the Sage casted AOE spell that would have killed the town if Douglas didn't cancel it out.

This author is trying to write his way out of the characters he created. He is breaking the congruence of the story.

This author is trying to write his way out of the characters he created. He is breaking the congruence of the story.

They are evil.
They were more than ok subjecting him to dishonor, loneliness and death by degenerative disease.
Then instead of copping up to it, Alen kidnapped his child. Then a couple chapters back, the Sage casted AOE spell that would have killed the town if Douglas didn't cancel it out.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, there are way better curses to put the man into. Like the curse of having a family, the curse of teaching a student, etc. I understand the good intention but they should have actually tried to fix the problem rather than avoiding it which the man is grieving the lost of his mother and has lost his way of life because of it. It's kinda their fault as well for this to get really out of hand.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, there are way better curses to put the man into. Like the curse of having a family, the curse of teaching a student, etc. I understand the good intention but they should have actually tried to fix the problem rather than avoiding it which the man is grieving the lost of his mother and has lost his way of life because of it. It's kinda their fault as well for this to get really out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread