Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 25

Supporter
oh wow, let's make him stop getting hurt by making him so weak he could easily die instead of talking to him like a fucking human being

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow so you guys treatment to him after he was hexed was supposed to have some sort of noble intention too?
Sure, anything you say mate...

Still don’t get it 🤨. What is the point fighting him ?
Haaaaaaa 🤦. Very bad process guys you could have done better choices. But still good outcome I suppose 🤷‍♂️

They're so fucked up in the head, oh god, what a stupid line of troughs could lead 'we can't defend Douglas so we should put a curse on him!'.

Aggregator gang
Now the real question is, which one is the real idiot, the characters Alan/Edmund, or the author who wrote this?

Supporter
Oh fuck off, this is stupid. These two deserve what they got in the end. Too bad Douglas will no doubt save them.

(I like the design of the first demon lord. Very Final Fantasy-y)

Brooo, yeah a shit reason, and all this just felt force to give a redemption. In the end they need to live with that they put a hex on him, that could/did kill him. He such a kind hearted man like they said then he would still use his magic even if meant slicing his life off.

Dex-chan lover
.. still a major cunt, this Alan and Edmond.

1. That's one of the most shittiest reasons to put a lethal curse
2. They share a single brain cell... just a single one surviving for every thought process.
3. Why the fuck do you not consider talking about this instead of doing shit you think is right?

Does somebody remember what happened to Fanny? The barely ever mentioned her.

Yeah, what happened to fanny?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry author, but i'm not buying what you're putting out. It's too silly.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHA WHAT? So instead of having a proper, serious conversation, he fucking put a curse on him? What a load of bullshit. And Douglass reacts like it was some highly emotional tale? The author is seriously delusional.

Users who are viewing this thread