Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei o Oukasuru - Vol. 8 Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
I'm sick of this whole "haha I was evil all along" crap. It's the fourth time that has been used (Alan, edmund, orphanage guy). This was really cute but it's just dragging on now. The lack of a story that's anything but asspulls is driving me nuts, more than seeing an adorable father daughter pair can make up for.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sick of this whole "haha I was evil all along" crap. It's the fourth time that has been used (Alan, edmund, orphanage guy). This was really cute but it's just dragging on now. The lack of a story that's anything but asspulls is driving me nuts, more than seeing an adorable father daughter pair can make up for.
This. I just hope it's the last time the next antagonist turns out to be their friend.

Dex-chan lover
based douglas grooming young girl in his party to love him. too bad she's apparently a crazy bitch

Supporter
Major discrepancy between this translation and the official one on Manga UP! Completely different impressions about what’s happening.

Users who are viewing this thread