Boukensha ni Narenakatta Ore, Skill [Oppai Kyousei] de Nayameru Anoko wo Hitotasuke!? - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
WHAT!? People saying new Girl wants SINKER NIPS!
cuz apparently her Nips itch like a MOFO when doing dungeon stuff so inverted nips are her solution apparently?

Dex-chan lover
Character development, lol, the physical kind. Good for you.

It's always the quiet one is the pervert.

Thanks for the new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
joz22e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
considering that the only reason girl1 became his girlfriend was her analyzing him and him fondling her, I strongly believe the MC deserves a harem of other girls who have no actual care or opinion on his personality!

Huh, so Madoka is still down bad huh? Always hard in these high school super power settings to know what's the power and what's just general puberty horniness.

Otherwise I guess rimu and takeru is progressing slowly. But odd she apparently does 2nd and 3rd base regularly but she's still so shy but I guess it's still pretty early.

Also kinda just realized that Madoka's power is the perfect excuse to justify whatever she wants lol. "my power says that I should go home early. Sorry"

Her nipples itch, she wants innies. That's my best guess lol.
Italians would say that she spins like a weather vane, said of someone that is inconsistent with their principles.

I Don't want this to turn into harem
I am a bit wary of Manga that seem to jump 10 steps ahead with 1 girl and then surround the MC with an Harem, because it can often mean 1) The other girls are room dressing who have no chance whatsoever of winning 2) They will cockblock the MC who won't be able to progress further. I am happy that at least Rimu is so far firm on the boundaries.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, this chapter would've been soo much more enjoyable in colors.
Were they black? Were they pink? Neuron activation!!

Dex-chan lover
I hope every single character in this is introduced as a contrasting pair, each wanting the opposite of what they have, just to emphasize the Grass is Always Greener On The Other Side moral :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread