Boukensha ni Narenakatta Ore, Sukiru [Oppai Kyousei] de Nayameru Anoko wo Hitotasuke!? - Ch. 3 - Problem

Dex-chan lover
You know I like how even though at its core it is an ecchi manga but I do like how the author included a girl that wants to have a smaller chest instead of the typical every girl wants to be carrying G-cups for the rest of their lives. I can say that there are indeed women out there that hate having a large bust size. Plus Takeru could open a business & get to enjoy groping girls/women of all sizes in the name of humanity. Thanks for the translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know I like how even though at its core it is an ecchi manga but I do like how the author included a girl that wants to have a smaller chest instead of the typical every girl wants to be carrying G-cups for the rest of their lives. I can say that there are indeed women out their that hate having a large bust size. Plus Takeru could open a business & get to enjoy groping girls/women of all sizes in the name of humanity. Thanks for the translations.
The grass is always greener on the other side, as they always say.

Dex-chan lover
Hes such a good samaritan sacrificing his time to do such hard manual labor

uncleben.jpg

Contributor
I'm guessing new girl is going to join team Takeru and will use her ability to help find girls in need of "correction".

Now I'm wondering what Takeru's skill will be if it levels up into a higher grade. Maybe he'd make enchanted boobs that give the user increased stats and skills? Could be useful in a dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
I have no problem with the itty bitty titty committee. BUT ... Why does mosquito bites over here feel like she can RUN this man's life. The skill was not given to HER and she should have ZERO say in what the man does with his skill. She knew what this man's life would entail and STILL got involved with him. Maybe, just maybe, she should give the man the leeway to help other women without getting jealous. Either that or leave his ass alone.

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm wondering what Takeru's skill will be if it levels up into a higher grade. Maybe he'd make enchanted boobs that give the user increased stats and skills? Could be useful in a dungeon.
Well, a boob is a lump of fat, so replacing that fat with extra mana or buff or enchantment shouldn't be an issue.

Before that we need a lot of other possible stuff to happen, like someone asking for,
  • help make them lactate
  • reduce their boobs shag and make them firm
  • convert thier inverted nipple to normal (or vise versa)

Dex-chan lover
Well, a boob is a lump of fat, so replacing that fat with extra mana or buff or enchantment shouldn't be an issue.

Before that we need a lot of other possible stuff to happen, like someone asking for,
  • help make them lactate
  • reduce their boobs shag and make them firm
  • convert thier inverted nipple to normal (or vise versa)
Fat correction lol.

Users who are viewing this thread