Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Ch. 32.1

Dex-chan lover
I like that Bel acknowledges that there's a risk to saving the child and that he's willing to take responsibility if he's wrong about her rather than painting over the situation with naivete and saying things like "it'll work out somehow"

Dex-chan lover
Is Bell the reincarnation of solomon?
Or maybe Solomon is the one who sliced off Bell's foot?

I dunno i just think they are related somehow
I think it's just that by getting to the Demon Lord's while they're "young", they can imprint onto someone else, transferring the target of their "Affection" to someone alive thus keeping them from going crazy.
And by raising them with a Parent-Child relationship, when the parent passes away, the Demon Lord will hopefully remain stable. Because as sad as it is, it is the natural order that our parents go before us.

Dex-chan lover
Aaah I can't wait to see Graham
be the Grandpa of the village once they got Mit around.

Dex-chan lover
His ex! It's been a while since I looked up some spoilers, but there is a LOT going on that the MC is related to.
Less of ex and more 1 sided crush during his adventuring day. And at the recent translated LN, they still haven't a clue where to find her though I bet a certain new elf character in the latest volume will have some hints on where to find Satie.

Dex-chan lover
Less of ex and more 1 sided crush during his adventuring day. And at the recent translated LN, they still haven't a clue where to find her though I bet a certain new elf character in the latest volume will have some hints on where to find Satie.
by volume 9 they have found Satie iirc

Dex-chan lover
Some things are starting to make sense now. Why Ange has so much infatuation with/love for her father. And what's happening to the 'demon lord' in the Toneria forest. That must be Baal's affection, running out of mana and about to die, like the cloaked hood said.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is great. Full of mystery and such. Like why is Bel getting stronger? Who or what is his daughter really? I also like how it follows the story of both members of the family.

Dex-chan lover
Since the demon names are on Ars Goetia, those mentioned on page 4 it should be

Berito - Beleth
Osse - Ose
Moracks - OSMANTHUS WINE Morax
I checked the entire list of demons, and I'm more prone to think the first demon mentioned is Berith and not Beleth.
Beleth is one of the "bosses", according to the list in Ars Goetia... I know those names are being used just as creative input, but considering what Demon Lords are in the story (and the japanese pronunciation given to it), I'd use Berith instead, which is a lesser demon.

Dex-chan lover
I checked the entire list of demons, and I'm more prone to think the first demon mentioned is Berith and not Beleth.
Beleth is one of the "bosses", according to the list in Ars Goetia... I know those names are being used just as creative input, but considering what Demon Lords are in the story (and the japanese pronunciation given to it), I'd use Berith instead, which is a lesser demon.

Guess I missed that name while skimming though the list :v

Dex-chan lover
Man, I do like him so. He is so level headed and reasonable while trying to not just assume every answer is simple black and white thing. Glad he seems to be adopting another child :) will soon raise the most powerful family, hehe

Dex-chan lover
Son*
but can change genders at will, mostly spends it as a boy though.
Byaku and Charlotte do get adopted though.
thanks for this spoiler, it made me sad thinking the humonculus would die sad and alone in the forest when its pretty clear they aren't always destructive or evil.

Plus maybe angie having more siblings will help sort out her jealousy issues, god knows byaku and charlotte have been through enough to justify a warm but stern father in their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread