Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Ch. 37

Aggregator gang
This really is such an amazing manga! I liked the anime, despite its flaws, but this trumps it all. Its truly a shame that the anime wasn't 1/10 of what the manga is. Now i just cant wait for it to catch up to the anime! Milie and Maria have a great dynamic - i burst out laughing when she clenched her cute ear
Its gonna be sad when Marie leaves 😢

Dex-chan lover
Belgrieve knows some very powerful people lol
( wonder if elf heartthrob will return to story in person )
Yes. But unfortunately very far off in the story towards the end (there's a good reason for this thay's related to the overarching plot)

Dex-chan lover
Was anyone else thinking Marie was fulfilling the housewife role when she was making dinner? Yeah, I know Bel has his past love, and Marie is only 18; its not like I'm expecting anything ofc, but I just had the thought of "housewife" seeing her in that apron, casually asking Bel to use his stuff and cooking dinner in his house.
More like the oldest daughter taking care of the singled father. The way she interact with the rest of Bel's kids once they meet in the city also gives the same atmosphere.
For all her tomboyish looks and tendencies, she's rather homely and good at taking care of others. Sadly she doesn't get as much focus compared to the rest of the kids.

Dex-chan lover
GLORY TO THE EMPIRE OF RHODESIA! never gets old seeing mention of that name here lol

Users who are viewing this thread