Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
That is not really true.
Increase in sociatal strata is an endeavor of generations, if some family has reached the point of being a count/earl then it is the job of many generations working to increase the family value and territory and not just one person that got luck.
It takes many generations to build a empire, it takes one generation to destroy it.

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense that he didn't kill the kid, but I wish that little shit just would die already

On the other hand, Helvetica is so based that I can let it slide

Dex-chan lover
@Fari
I have said nothing about education, I talked about "capacity to act".
But for your argument IQ is inherently genetic and it is the greatest indicator of success in life, even more than education or porvety. A person with high IQ will have the capacity to reach higher than the position they were born into, whether they have the capacity to act on it is another point. Just having an advantage does not means you will do better, putting the effort is also important and most people will not do anything if they are not told to do it and they will do it as they were told to do and not in any way that makes whatever it is better or easier.

Dex-chan lover
Harsh of her, but practical and possibly even necessary. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." and all that. What I've learned in my lifetime is that if you give a bad person a second chance and they do something bad again... they probably will never learn or care and it's probably best not to give them a third or really, any other chances from then on.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
I dunno why you're here trying so hard to advocate for this weird combo pro-monarchy/pro-eugenics idea of yours but it seems like parler or some other type website would be a better forum for you

Dex-chan lover
@PyroclasticFlow
I'm not trying to advocate for anything.
Genetics are real and they do define how a person is, whether you want to believe that or not.

Contributor
Belgrim should adopt the loli as his second daughter.

It woyld be hilarious ti see Angie being jealous.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan What, you don't even wanna claim the only point you actually have? Education is the only thing nobles actually have going for them lol, besides I guess family handouts too. 'Genetic IQ' is pretty bullshit pal, IQ being truly indicative of shit is pretty bullshit in general, but most of all it sure as shit isn't something nobility is inclined to have more than the average commoner, just access to education and finances.

Where did you get the notion than nobles are inclined to have higher IQ genetically anyways, did you get brainwashed by capitalists acting like they're nobles and inherently superior or something? That's the only angle I can see such weird misinformation spread, but if it's something else I'd like to hear it. Genuinely curious where one would get such a nonsensical idea from.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan @Fari
Seriously, all that before and now all you have to say is "genetics are real"? But maybe you're second-guessing yourself which is good; I suggest that you try to learn more about what can and can't be correlated to genetics (hint: socioeconomic standing at birth is a massively greater indicator of future life success than IQ). And that's not even getting into how much the concept of "IQ" has been debunked. So yeah, I suggest that you keep branching out and reconsidering those internalized ideas.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan

My guy, he literally orchestrated a conspiracy that resulted in the deaths of her people with the intent of killing her and usurping her position. Any ruler that left him alive would be braindead, and anyone with a brain would at least try to get info out of him before executing him. I know your avatar is literally from a kid's show about friendship but the world doesn't work like that.

Also she didn't "take back her word," she literally just lied, and he was an idiot for believing she would hold up to a verbal agreement in this situation. She already decided to kill him after getting info out of him. If you have the power to just kill someone who committed a crime of this scale, rather than jump through hoops trying to gather evidence and try him in court (which would take time he could use to get away, he literally planned to have a rendezvous with soldiers on HIS SIDE, he would have gotten away), killing him now before he gets away and tries it again is just the smart thing to do. She had no logical reason to honor the agreement.

"Oh no no no but she lied and then murdered him in cold blood! T-t-that's evil! Muh honor!"

Suck my fucking cock, we need more characters like this that aren't pussies.

Fed-Kun's army
Is weird seeing this type of punishment but in this case it was the right move.

Now look the ring power is not safe at all if overusing it. And Byakuyo hold the real power and not her 🧐

There were so many death flags on the father, I though he would die at the end of the chapter, killed by the loli and her dark energy. Would have been complete drama and one of the only mangas I’ve seen to kill their MC so soon. Imagine the daughter coming back, to see her father lifeless on the floor and the loli looking at him with a grin. Guess the potion saved him.

@PyroclasticFlow
I'm not even getting into all the BS arguments in this thread, but I will respond to you on IQ:
IQ has not been even close to debunked. The only people that claim that are 'researchers' that use circular citations and dogma to declare everyone a blank slate at birth. Please look at some actual IQ research instead of just listening to ideologues. Or, you know, use some basic logic...

Your characterization of Parler tells me you probably won't listen to anything you don't already agree with, though. Thanks for supporting Big Tech monopolies by slandering alt-tech sites; you could have encouraged people of diverse opinions to use these sites so that they don't remain echo-chambers of people that got kicked off of mainline tech for having 'wrong' politics, but here you are virtue signaling for your Silicon Valley overlords...

Users who are viewing this thread