Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
@sholum
you sound like you're having a rough time so I'll keep it short:
-IQ being junk science has nothing to do with genetics or birth states, maybe you're confusing it with something else
-parler was created to be and is marketed as a haven for rightwing ideology, again maybe you're confused
-"virtue signaling for my Silicon Valley overlords" is a phrase with a lot going on but none of it makes sense

maybe you need a nap or something? at least the other guy had what seemed like a coherent ideology (which sucked), but I don't even know where to start with you

@PyroclasticFlow
I don't like people slandering alt-tech as far-right, or being anti-science, which is why I'm replying on those grounds. This isn't the place for a political argument, which is why I'm not going further than that.
I'm going to reply to your points, but nothing further. This isn't the correct forum for this discussion.

- So you're claiming that IQ (measuring intelligence based on set definitions) doesn't exist, but you don't believe in the blank-slate (the mind is 100% a product of upbringing)? Then tell me, how is IQ deboonked, according to you?
- Parler was created to support free-speech. You're welcome on there no matter your political ideology, so long as you don't break the rules (basically, don't break US law). If freedom of speech is equivalent to 'rightwing' in your mind, then you might consider that you've gone too far towards (left-wing) authoritarian ideologies that say words are dangerous. BTW, the authoritarians on the right don't like free-speech either.
- It makes sense if you bother to observe the trends of these websites and those that defend their actions. Maybe Jack and Zuckerborg have been brought before Congress multiple times for a reason (perhaps for acting as publishers by arbitrarily determining what is and isn't acceptable on their sites)? Not that Congress is actually going to do anything about it, but the theater is there.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who wanted him to cut off her hand? Or at least take her ring when she was hugging him?

Dex-chan lover
"My opponent is a child".
Uh... The SECOND the 'child' WILLINGLY wields a weapon and tries to kill you AND plenty of innocent people, it's no longer a child. It's a murderer.

But well, the pig died, so at least there's that...

Ah, now that was awesome. Helvetica just skyrocketed to my favorite character after Angie and her father.

daaaammnnn okay. Helvetica's fucking awesome. Been awhile since I've seen a generally good character that doesn't bother jumping through every legal/honor/moral hoop to get stuff done.

ruthless AF
I'm glad to see characters not shying away because of the "omg i can't kill him it's not the right thing to do!"

Z2

Chapter 22: Helvetica commits war crimes!
And everybody goes 'yaaaas queen slay' for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
I'm rooting for the little girl to destroy the false religion and slay the corrupt pope.
How do I know the religion is false? Have you seen even one priest among the adventurer parties? They don't even have proper healing magic.
Their religion is obviously as false as real-world ones.

eeeh is not satisfying or shocking when this is done to the fat, ugly and comically evil throwaway noble. Should had been the girl done in a similar way. Something like her getting captured then Dad vouching for her, making Helvetica set her free to then being assassinate by the butler outside of the town on Helv's orders.

Double-page supporter
She become psycho ?
Niiice ...
😈👍😈👍😈👍

also ... Musume + 1 ...
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Users who are viewing this thread