Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
Such a good chapter. Really liked the synergy Marie and Bel had when they were fighting. Marie really felt like a hot-blooded Angie; lost her cool for a moment, but Bel was able to get her head back in the game. Makes me anticipate whenever a real/serious Angie/Bel fighting together moment will happen, even though it feels so far away from happening at its current point in the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Please use spoiler tags
Another daughter acquired. I bet she'll turn into angie the second but with a socially awkward vibe and such
From LN it was male, so it's not daughter, but son.
So does anyone reading the novel know if the new child will stick around?
Yes he is. ange dote him so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Now that Angie's had the talk from the one guy in a previous chapter about "Hey, you're probably a demon lord", "me? Haha no way", I can't wait for her to come home, find this kid, go "aww she looks just like a little me!" and to have Bel reply "yeah. Also by the way she's a demon lord."

Dex-chan lover
Now that Angie's had the talk from the one guy in a previous chapter about "Hey, you're probably a demon lord", "me? Haha no way", I can't wait for her to come home, find this kid, go "aww she looks just like a little me!" and to have Bel reply "yeah. Also by the way she's a demon lord."
And I found it in the forest too just like you... WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Users who are viewing this thread