Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.2

Dex-chan lover
okay that raises more questions and answers some that have about all this like that the original demon lord angie and the little one came from made angie as a test and the little one is the final product so it could adapt to its surroundings or in this case humans and live in peace

No? It's literally in the first half of the chapter (previous bit)

Some group + maybe a prince has been trying to utilize Solomon's homunculi by removing their affection to Solomon from their power by giving them form (as hypothesized by the old elf in this chapter, the new form is incompatible with the old mana)

Ange was the one who's questioned to be the 'successful one', not this kid.

Also there's several demon lords, named after the demons of ars goetia (this kid should be Baal)

Dex-chan lover
this manga is so fucking nice man, thanks for the tl!!!

definitely need to buy me some physicals

Dex-chan lover
So, Angie adopted the occultist as a younger sib, now this one. Bel better get a big enough turkey for Thanksgiving.

Dex-chan lover
I like how green Maggie looks in the manga, esp during moments where she's obviously disraught at how inexperienced she is compared to Graham. The novel elaborates nicely but it's hard to beat a well drawn facial expression. ❤️

ssc

It definitely seems to me like she doesn't believe she's one, vs just not caring about it. She spends a few pages saying that the guy's points don't make sense, and when he decides to give up convincing her she just takes it as winning the argument.
Back in chapter 18, a demon lord repeatedly tells Angie "You are also the same". At the end of that chapter, while being carried by her father, Angie thinks back to that moment and says "No... I am me".
I interpreted that as Angie not caring whether she might be one. She is first and foremost Angie the daughter of Belgrieve.

Dex-chan lover
A guy who can beat an S-Ranked adventurer in a sparring match, raised/raising two (maybe three?) demon lord children, probably a young saintess, too, and backed by a young family of powerful nobles who just took over their neighbor's territory.

This guy is going places. :D

Dex-chan lover
I got a lot of anxiety reading and remembering goblin slayer where the adventurers refused to kill the little goblins because they seemed "innocent", to later be stabbed in the back. Instead a cute little sibling for Angie was acquired.

Users who are viewing this thread