Boukyaku Battery - Vol. 6 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
This is a special release out of schedule is to commemorate the airing of the last episode of the anime, which we hope will the just the first season of many more to come! Please enjoy! :LOL:
Mmm, I am eating good today.

This chapter, and likely the next two, will probably be just our boys showing off and that's fine by me. All this means is that we'rethisclose to a tournament arc.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a special release out of schedule is to commemorate the airing of the last episode of the anime, which we hope will the just the first season of many more to come! Please enjoy! :LOL:
Omg, thanks a lot kinda excited for incoming chapter.

Another release already? I mean im not complaining. ありがとうございます! otsu!

Thank you so much for the early release chapter! Was pleasantly surprised by it. Much love to you guys, looking forward to the next chapter ❤️❤️❤️

Double-page supporter
I hope kaname will enjoy baseball now even if he got good

And here i thought it would be 24/25 episode long 😭

Users who are viewing this thread