Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
@Electromaster Holy sweet mother of fuck, I was not expecting this to be picked up once again. Not to mention that you basically uploaded 2-3 volumes' worth of chapters. Haven't read through them all yet, but thank you in advance for the mass uploads and the TLs, mate! Just watch out for THEM, they're very, for lack of a better description, territorial when it comes to projects.

Dex-chan lover
Just a heads up, there is a page missing in the last chapter which is the last page of them fist pumping each other. The message is basically the adventure continues & they will face a steep & challenging road ahead but that won't stop them. Basically a go read the source material if you want to learn more kind of ending which is unfortunate. Even though I appreciate this got translated, I don't appreciate that this group actively censors anything sexual like cleavage & the likes. Reminds me of 4Kids when they were dubbing anime back in the 90s.

Dex-chan lover
Just a heads up, there is a page missing in the last chapter which is the last page of them fist pumping each other. The message is basically the adventure continues & they will face a steep & challenging road ahead but that won't stop them. Basically a go read the source material if you want to learn more kind of ending which is unfortunate. Even though I appreciate this got translated, I don't appreciate that this group actively censors anything sexual like cleavage & the likes. Reminds me of 4Kids when they were dubbing anime back in the 90s.
Thank you for letting us know 🙌. I thought it was missing something at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for working on this series all the way to the end :thumbsup:

Contributor
The group that translated these has taken down their website and closed their discord server. So thankfully we'll no longer be seeing their turd translations and over-the-top advertisements of their paywalled website.

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/manhwafreak.1120746/

If you read the credits pages, they were charging as little as $8 per chapter for TL commissions (priced way too cheap), which makes me think they are just machine translating, and for whatever reason, also removing all the fanservice with crudely redrawn censorship.

If you google ManhwaFreak reddit you'll see similar complaints as well

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ya know that aggregator sites were pulling those chapters while they didn't upload on mangadex right? RIGHT?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good read, while people are hating on the group for whatever, its not like anyone else picked this up anyway.
At this point, just waiting for AI MTL tools to progress far enough that anyone can have good translations without relying on fringe groups or waiting years for someone to pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread