Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
The group that translated these has taken down their website and closed their discord server. So thankfully we'll no longer be seeing their turd translations and over-the-top advertisements of their paywalled website.

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/manhwafreak.1120746/

If you read the credits pages, they were charging as little as $8 per chapter for TL commissions (priced way too cheap), which makes me think they are just machine translating, and for whatever reason, also removing all the fanservice with crudely redrawn censorship.

If you google ManhwaFreak reddit you'll see similar complaints as well
I've seen these scans being dunked on in their other uploads, but with this context does it mean that these guys (manhwafreak) were charging $ for mtl and censorship, weren't uploading all of their translated chapters on mangadex to force people to go to their ad-ridden website, then they got pissy about aggregators uploading their tls and basically uploaded everything thay had onto mangadex and disbanded?

Dex-chan lover
What a waste, axing this one while absolute trash like ReMonster keeps on running and gets an anime. The world is unfair....

Dex-chan lover
Kinda glad it's over, this manga was getting kinda absurd with all the sociopaths running the world

Fed-Kun's army
I think this got amazing art, great characters but an awful setting, everything happens in a single city, even when they travel somewhere it skips right to their destination. It's a claustrophobic plot

Aggregator gang
I think this got amazing art, great characters but an awful setting, everything happens in a single city, even when they travel somewhere it skips right to their destination. It's a claustrophobic plot
This is basically rough diamond, need some polish and it would be perfect.

Aggregator gang
Kinda glad it's over, this manga was getting kinda absurd with all the sociopaths running the world
Absurd? Lol you should go outside pal. Most politicians in real life are sociopath. The differences between this manga and real life is that IRL politicians are smart enough to be discreet.

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate being able to read all the chapters, I liked how this story was going and wanted to see its full completion, but it seems like it wasn't meant to be. I can only hope a sequel manga occurs at some point.

Dex-chan lover
ya know that aggregator sites were pulling those chapters while they didn't upload on mangadex right? RIGHT?
Galaxy Degen can burn
Manhwa Freak censored any cleavage above a B-cup and there's only one female character with knockers that big
thats criminal
even emotional moments when i wanna look at a lil bobbie i cant see shit

aggregate sites gonna steal, nothin new, even if we didnt see it happen, we know it did
this is what the community produces
-i also wouldnt have known this got updated in bulk without mdemon

Dex-chan lover
Absurd? Lol you should go outside pal. Most politicians in real life are sociopath. The differences between this manga and real life is that IRL politicians are smart enough to be discreet.
hard disagree {long ass SPOILER with just a few examples in recent decades for context}

politicians aren't smart enough to be discreet
they are half good bullshitters
their press secretaries are asked 1 meaningful question out of every 30 questions
and those 29 meaningless questions are used to deflect from having to fully answer that 1 question
the populace not only looks into nothing, they suffer from short term memory loss so even when they're spoon-fed vital information they suspect nothing at crucial times as well.

Pentagon was caught misplacing over 20% of its budget a day before 9/11, calls to defund the Pentagon were rising
then 9/11... Pentagon got a raise every presidential term since then and they continue to fail audits on a much larger scale
-imagine if your company failed every audit for 20 years... but no money for your healthcare or small businesses
Government/ MSM lied about Muslim terror and Israel lied before Congress about WMDs, fired dissenters,
both resulting wars led to millions dead and displaced
-still we blindly believe their framing RE: important foreign policy affairs
-basically when they tell us who our next enemies are and who we ought to give our tax dollars to.
Obama got out and went straight to do 1hr speeches for Wallstreet for 500k each, got a Mansion too, normal president things..
no one paid attention and the few that did forgot about it by 2020 when Obama was shuckin n jivin for (Pedo Pe-) Uncle Joe
-still, there are echoes of Michelle Obama 2024 and Barack Obama gets to assume the position "kingmaker"
DNC was sued in court in 2017 iirc over rigging elections (yknow that supposed right wing conspiracy)
DNC lawyers in court argued the DNC is a private corporation and essentially elections are for show...
-still people argue 2024 is about "saving democracy"
Pelosi insider stock trading also widely reported and memed,
-but we have to keep her in her lucrative "civil service" job because she's a "master legislator"
Clinton's still beloved despite Epstein flight records
Bush is now just a nice old man that loves art, lets just forget millions dead and thousands tortu- "perturbed by enhanced interrogation"
-seen clips of Americans shouting down Veterans protesting Bush
LGBTQ community hated Fauci (iirc Dallas Buyers Club movie was basically about him)
-in come a certain pandemic and everyone forgot this man's history and he becomes a representative of science and truth
//iirc he also got into a lot of trouble during the Obama admin, won't say more on it, this is already grossly long as is

politician also aren't sociopaths either
this word gets abused way too often...
this is what our society reproduces, this is what our society rewards.
politicians don't see the families their policies harm
nor the civilians hundreds of thousands of miles away who die to our drone strikes (90% civilian death rate since Obama btw)
worst case scenario they leave office and become a lobbyist or get a show on Netflix or maybe become a regular contributor on mainstream Media
you work against the system in place, you get fired, your college/ med degree you went into debt to get now means nothing
worst case mainstream media also smears you and retracts the smears 3 years after everyone cares and already formed opinions about you

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The group that translated these has taken down their website and closed their discord server. So thankfully we'll no longer be seeing their turd translations and over-the-top advertisements of their paywalled website.

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/manhwafreak.1120746/

If you read the credits pages, they were charging as little as $8 per chapter for TL commissions (priced way too cheap), which makes me think they are just machine translating, and for whatever reason, also removing all the fanservice with crudely redrawn censorship.

If you google ManhwaFreak reddit you'll see similar complaints as well
Nope they rebranded. They're still around.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Malti is pure evil and batshit insane.

Really, it got axed without a resolution to the story? Bummer.

Glad this was scanlated.

Users who are viewing this thread