Boushoku no Berserk ~Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - First Form

Dex-chan lover
I guess the stat reset isn't that harsh, he'll still have a boatload of skills. Reminds me of certain games. You have to reset some of your basic progress to keep advancing the more potent things, which will let you get further this time before the reset. Rinse, repeat.

Double-page supporter
I would of been like... ~yeah, its been short, but we are done,,, fuck off then. Back to the trash can for you.

But it seems the MC submitted and is given up his stats points He fell to its threat :/... typical MC :/

Why do i get the feeling that his "partner" will cuck him in the end when he gives it enough stats

Dex-chan lover
at first i thought mc got op stat boost

then random thug got similar stats

then a mob got ridiculous stat

just 6 chapter and the scaling already like this.

goodbye,im out.

Dex-chan lover
This stat bloat is out of hand, damn. These numbers are meaningless.

Dex-chan lover
'that club is nothing'
>club, undamaged, flies away for literally no reason, goblin king unhurt
this is
poorly written

@Fnoop
otherwise he's already twice as strong as a goblin king in three days (of killing things). that means every two or three days he can get about the same number of stat points as the goblin king had by killing random mobs. in a month he'd be a god.

also, if the sword really is 'greed' then it makes sense that it would want to keep taking everything he has. and the stronger he gets, the more the sword gets.

Fed-Kun's army
Gain absurd amount of stats, reset but gets better gear. What is this, a clicker game?

This feels like Solo Leveling but generic. I bet Greed will betray him one day.

Speaking of Greed, we have him and Gluttony, the Seven Deadly Sins. I wonder if Fate will encounter the other sins.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess the humans there are either pokemon or depending on your vocation you gain stats for free.
Like:
Normal person, aka. mob lv1: 10 stat points in most attributes.
Bandit lv1: 100 stats in most attributes
lv 15 kidnapper: 1k stats in most attributes
etc...

The question is if you get the stats when you choose the vocation or you need those stats to be allowed into the vocation. If it's the latter, then it means training upgrades your stats. If it's the former, then it's super super super cheap. If someone chooses whether you can get into a vocation would make it perfect for corrupt little shits aka. nobles :D and hell for the plebs.

@SomeGuyWithHair It's hard to think that greed will betray him. They are literally made for each other, since mc can easily gains stat points and greed devours stat points. I'm predicting he will likely encounter the other sins either equipment or comrades. But since your comment was 5 months ago you probably already know what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the first thing I thought when he said he can take other forms is "It would be useful for the second form to be a bow for ranged attacks," and lo and behold.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t understand why greed has to take all of his stat points. He could’ve just taken a large sum, like 5000 stats in everything. I mean, the concepts for the sword and the skill are very unique, but you’d don’t have to lose so much just for an upgrade.

Fed-Kun's army
Bu... Ok, that does make sense. But, that doesn’t mean that this sword is good.

Users who are viewing this thread