Boushoku no Berserk ~Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Stout Arm That Surrounds The Sand

Fed-Kun's army
The artist made one mistake in this chapter. On the first page he showed a mage healing an injured warrior. In this world there is no known healing magic. It was actually a pretty big deal in the web novel with talks about how useful having healing magic would be.

The manga generally skips a lot but I guess it's necessary in order to not drag out.

Also Aaron is not a mortal sin skill holder. He's simply a retired Holy Knight. It will be a while until we see another sin.

Three days to fix a wheel? A wooden wheel? Ain't that the kind of thing you have to replace instead? And what kind of ignorant transport doesn't have a spare?! smh

GG Aaron is here !!!
Yayyy Cant Wait For This Arc To Begin <3

man.... i love the art, the battle scene, and character development of this manga, I hope this manga gets adapted to anime

Double-page supporter
"you sacrificed your stats without hesitation. you finally learned how to fight" but he's never hesitated to sac the stats

Why the fuck would wagon repairs be on the traveler's bill, you factor that shit into your base costs for every traveler. The literal most basic business practices.

Supporter
BOOO!

SHOW THE LOLI TIDDY! SHOW NIP! BOOO, TOWEL!

Hmmm, does the receptionist not realize she never gabe Mukoro a room? Or not care?

MC soloed a crown boss and that puny arse soldier started acting buddy buddy right away! Like wtf! And they complemented "Not bad"
Hilarious

Dex-chan lover
A FUCKING WHEEL OF WOOD.................3 ENTIRE FUCKING DAYS TO FIX?! and that's on the bill? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? If I take a taxi and his engine fails, do I have to pay for that too? XD
Three days, especially right next to a village, is pretty funny. There would most certainly be someone skillful in the village, with proper tools, who could fix it in a few hours. The coachman is a total cheat. I bet he also charges by travel time, so when he adds three whole days to the total travel time, he'll make big money.

Dex-chan lover
You know rereading this has really revealed some bad writing lol, the 3 days to get a replacement wheel for one also the fact MC has to pay for it which is retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Love this series, but I'm really tired of the "shrieking mammophobia" trope.

Literally no (straight/bi) human male, in the history of all humanity, has ever freaked out the way the average manga MC does when a female of similar species willingly chooses to not wear a shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread