Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The Royal Capital's Military District

Wohooo nice more please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
okay, now it's getting lot more nonsense, why is there an advanced facility here?
oh yes, maybe an ancient civilization...my ass that's too generic

Fed-Kun's army
@screamdoom he's been fighting ancient mechanical magical behemoths though. They already look like robots there.

Although the facility might be taking things a bit far... I guess there's no reason to not believe there's some advanced technology monopolized by a select few and the masses are kept in the dark ages :shrugs:

Dex-chan lover
Okay, how did we go from feudal society to Aperture Science and modern medicine?

Dex-chan lover
this jump from seemingly medieval fantasy to lost technology made this a huge mess story-wise.

Dex-chan lover
So this is what people were warning me about.

I mean, he fought mech-dragons before, so why not?
Is Mimir gonna fight with him or against him? Someone, please spoil me!

Chastising him for punishing the human experimentation seems off, if he doesnt react to human sacrifice doesnt that make him as bad as his enemy.

Dex-chan lover
Skyscrapers, metal paneled walls, ID card scanners, ventilation shaft with spinning blades. Push cart with foldable handle and rubber wheels. Hm.....

If u guys want to read the web novel it's on chapter 87 if im not wrong,also spoiler
he gonna have a fight with the knight he has killed before

'Stop fighting arrogance with arrogance' is a refreshing take.

Also anyone surprised about the sci-fi didn't pay attention to the giant robots before I guess. Ruins of technology in a fantasy setting being modern isn't that uncommon.

Users who are viewing this thread