Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

i like that the author tried to be slightly edgy for a shounen manga at least, but the MC is such a fucking SIMP bruh.

Lots of references sword art online, re:zero, and shield hero!
Isekai/Reincarnation elements in there too
Cool manga

Nei

Dex-chan lover
The power scale is literally on the level of the mobile games like tap titans and similars lmao. It's garbage you should give it a try it can be quite entertaining

Aggregator gang
Do you want a manga with an interesting concept for a power and a sword wasted on shitty writing? Well your in luck! Cause that is exactly what this manga has to offer!

Power Uploader
Volume 1 of the light novel has been released today.
If you wish to purchase the Physical or digital copy you can find purchase options/sellers here: https://sevenseasentertainment.com/books/berserk-of-gluttony-light-novel-vol-1/
unknown.png

Guys, can I ask for help? Vol.4 Chapter 19 in the manga is Chapter 45 in the Light Novel. If Its Chapter 29 in the manga, what chapter is it in the light novel?

Yo, can someone tell me if there is romance between MC and roxy. Or is that going no where

asked about this to someone in the early chapters and they said no because in the WN(?) they don't

Ngl this manga is the definition of mediocre or trash, just the vibe it gives off feels so rushed and bad, like everything is so poorly explained and the power system is just bad, the mc is just so bland, same with roxy, same with nearly if not all the characters in this manga. If you literally have NOTHING AT ALL TO DO, then you can read this, but I could gone my entire life without knowing this existed and I would not care at all, I feel like I'm already gonna forget the 30 chapters I read within 6 hours of after reading it. Interesting concept, horrendously executed.

man that was pretty fun read. NGL this is pretty cringy, specially when he changed his armor to look like fucking kirito with that gaudy extra design. i prefer his current getup in the last page of ch30, more discrete and simple

plus the fact that he's "must save FL". like bro she a knight who can defend herself. ALSO why was she acting like damsel in distress in the last arc when she is a freaking holy knight! go do your job lady! only one i like as a character is the axe girl.

This is cringy, hella extra and just badly written but i fuuuuuuuucking enjoyed it.

Berserk of Simping: The One That Exceeds The Concept Of Cringe

wow this its getting worse by each chapter, cringe as hell. why write it like this...

I’m glad that this manga does the LN justice. Although it is cringey, you get used to it after awhile and the plots pretty good. Although I might be a bit biased seeing as this was the first light novel I read

Yikes, all of you have some sort of god tongue. It's not that bad, you guys just expect the best of the best for some reason. This is just a manga, not some 10/10 perfect story with a 10/10 character. I really hate looking at comments because it makes people like me feel dejected and some serious headaches. Go read some fucking shounen, if it's THAT bad.

Users who are viewing this thread