Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

People who just trash others work is the trash. We are just reading it for free and you people judge them? You people are the trash here. The author and the artist put a lot of effort to do something like this and we read it for free basically we are stealing this. Please mindful of what you say. Because idiots are people who always talk but never think.

It's decently good if you know what to expect.

Fights are cool, character designs are cool, characters themselves aren't half-bad for their purpose here...

If you're expecting something profound go read Fumetsu no Anata e.

If you're going to read the first 5 chapters and write an essay in the comments section shitting on it, you shouldn't be reading in the first place. Enjoy it for what it is.

It popped up on my feed that the 2nd official LN for this just got published. Let's read the manga and see what's it all about - it should be decent right since its LN's EN Translation is going well?

EDIT: 8 Chapters in and I can't say that I'm hooked... Wonder if it will get better. 😅

These "game mechanics" in series really needs to stop. I don't know if I'm old or what, but It just does not work. A few series do it alright, but for the most, like this series, are just not explained well and really just seem to be thrown in last second as a gimmick for the series. Just craft a story and make it be a curse he has or his armor is enchanted or something, anything that's a little more tangible in this world, I don't know... anything but this dumb game concept.

It would have been nice if the author spent more time describing the penalties of having Gluttony skill. It doesn't seem dangerous at all. Maybe there should have been an incident where MC actually killed some innocents under the influence of Gluttony. That would have made the threat clear. Because, as of now, I can't take MC seriously. He just looks and acts like a chuunibyou with a walkie-talkie. And the overall tone is almost close to fluff lol.

btw the realm of e is a joke on scientifically written numbers where the “10 to the power of x” is abbreviated to “E+x”

I hope they have some sort of enemy or counter to the deadly sins like the "commandments"?

they should have done it like this
Gluttony - Greed, the one absorbs while the other takes
Wrath - sloth - Maybe a buff when wrath has hatred for the opponent, the the sloth gets heavier
Pride - Envy - Get stronger when enemy is weaker, and stronger when enemy is stronger than it - (Pride) Transforms or guides to enemy's weakness (Envy)
Lust - Maybe charm or support ?

Dex-chan lover
is it good or trash? i have plenty of plan to read with 8/9 score

why does the spelling of Myne's name change every chapter, even multiple times in the same chapter 😂

The plot moves a little to fast sometimes, but its a good edgy power fantasy kinda manga. A little cliche but a fun read. solid 7 outa 10 for me

Users who are viewing this thread