Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

Take the harem tag off. There's nothing romantic going on between him and the 2 other girls, unless there's something in the web novel I don't know about.

This manga is so mediocre its god sometimes... I don't like the bog-standard gluttony skill, but the plot points are at least unique. The "territory of E" thing is a terrible gatekeeping baka thing, but greed's stat consuming gimmick is pretty cool, even if its just a way to reset the character every so often.

In my world the people who are born rich are the ones with skills given by "buttface" and the other side are the poor people that have to endure a stupid society as this.

a generic story, but somehow still a fine read. don't go in expecting some mind blowing plot, and you'll enjoy the read.

Guys flame scans need Japanese TL for this manga, join their discord server: https://discord.gg/yHNBaspa for more info.

I feel like if you could sum this up in 1 word it’s rushed, and it also has no clear purpose, at first it was revenge then it went to saving the girl and now who knows what, and he also just gained the shield, like when did that happen. He’ll also use op skills that he picked up that’s never mentioned, it’s a good roof but it feels like almost 0 substance

The One
Staff
Admin
@PastelChaos all your uploads are broken. Please double check your zip, for troubleshooting help get in contact on discord.

It is a shame , this could have been far better , in the end it is just ok "generic" and had bad decisions.

The romance is borderline generic , should have kissed the girl , also no idea why this is "harem".
He absorbs souls and tortures them , fine by that but he killed an innocent person that was used as a chimera.
The cringesword is shit.
The "normal" people as just so bad and cannot do anything and i do not like it.
Well , i do not feel like writing more.

this serious could be so much better if the MC didnt look like the most common main character in anime/manga history. ppl really need to stop making mcs look like Kirito

Somehow, i can see where this is going. Maybe the story is a bit too generic and have no clear purpose, still enjoy it but can be more better

this was disgusting .... there was no joy while i read this except for the first few chapters. it has an incredible plot but ridiculous execution. most of the time its extreeeeemely and sometimes its super cool (very rarely). in the end i finished it by forcing myself, since i hate leaving things open ended. its frikkin overrated, id say its around 6.5 ish but for me its a 4. dont read this unless you have finished every good manga/manhwa/manhua you possibly can

Fun fact-
If you are trying to start up a settlement, don’t actually get people from slums to be the majority of your workforce. It might be cheap, but people are usually homeless for a reason. You could end up spreading contagious plagues and attracting drug addicts. Although, come to think of it, paying drug addicts to do work with drugs does sound devilishly cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread