Bowblade Spirit

Dex-chan lover
in search of a wife
but then finds a husband instead
cuz theres a phat shounen ai tag on this

Dex-chan lover
https://youtu.be/BEG-ly9tQGk
(Yes, yes, partially wrong)

I feel the cringe everytime when seeing someone shoot with a bow...

Double-page supporter
@WindOcean Fighting in almost all manga is cringe if you know how to fight. Most of fighting in media is cringe, archery isn't anything special.

Fed-Kun's army
From the 7 chapters so far it's an enjoyable read. It's a simple story thus far with a cheeky MC going through spartan-like training to cultivate his family skills by his grandfather. No real plot right now but it seems in the upcoming chapters the story will officially unfold as he no longer has anything to learn from his grandpa.

its great. the simple story makes it kinda nostalgic to the martial arts manga that i used to read~

I like the story from zero to hero type MC. Can't wait for next chapter.

this series has such huge potential and i hope that hte author makes use of that and not like other series that just becomes really wierd the longer it runs.

they really be spending 11 whole chapters on exposition... why?

This could either become one of those trash generic fantasy stories where he joins some kind of guild, gets a harem, and does op shit all day but has no brain cells, or it could become a really deep story with an op yet somewhat naive mc who gets involved in many conspiracies or is thrown into a dangerous situations with other people and becomes a leader that saves everyone. I’m hoping for the latter.

Very good pacing, it goes into detail on his training and starts his adventure on chapter 12. Highly recommend since it one of more the promising stories.

The story pacing and the art are very nice. I just hate cultivation, in all manhuas so far it has been a dude sit on his ass for half the story and become op as shit. I hope this doesn’t go into this trope otherwise it will get boring and annoying fast.

Users who are viewing this thread