Bowblade Spirit

This is pretty good.
The comedy is decent, and the story. Well I can't say much yet since I think it's just the beginning.
But I'm sure this will get better

this is a pretty relaxing read, even with all the shts happening in the background, just like old comic strips

Aggregator gang
The story has gone completely off track and I don’t know why the author thought this was a good idea. The story went from a pretty solid 7/8 to a fucking 5 in the span of these last chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like old school murim stories, I'm enjoying the slow pacing tbh.

what the actual fuck it's getting boring I like how slow pacing it is but that's like too much

why do they keep introducing people and then kill them in the next chapter? they probably already introduced close to 50 characters

Who tf are we supposed to be rooting for. I thought it was the half bald red hair strategist but new chapters confused me

They need to stop with the random side arcs. I genuinely let this manhwa sit unread for months to get 10+ chapters, just so I know when I read I get some of the MC's story.

This is an extremely slow manhwa. Additionally, the "side arcs" can get confusing, especially with the delay between releases (not a dig @ zero scans).

However, this is one of the better martial arts ones out there. The characters are strong and have personality. The story makes sense. The "side arcs" aren't really side arcs as they are the reason the main story is progressing. And the fight scenes are usually pretty great.

I adore this series and highly recommend you binge it.

Dex-chan lover
This is good, but I wish the author would check in on the eponymous character more often, feel like we haven't seen him in months...

Aggregator gang
@DrunkHardNinja They are sidearcs to the reader since they don’t really involve our main character and because we have been given no reason to care about all this before being thrust into a completely different story with new characters continuously being introduced while the character that was the focus of the story has disappeared. And this is before the world or anything has been developed enough to justify this sudden and extreme shift of focus in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread