Bowblade Spirit

why is it called "bowblade spirit" when it's just going to ignore our MC and focus on a war in murim? I don't even remember our MC's name or his companions because its been so long

Dex-chan lover
I honestly can't be bothered to learn all these random characters names, and it's impossible to tell who's on what side until they finally monologue it themselves or another character does it for them, it's not a smart idea to pull the attention away from the MC so often like this.

So much filler it feels like I'm watching Naruto all over again, i want mc but noooo fill fill fill.

So first of all I will say that the training arc of this manhwa is one of the best I have seen so far in martial arts manhwa, it built up so much hype that the filler chapters no one asked to see made us ask just WTF am I even reading anymore, the characters we don't care the slightest about being tossed at us every chapter and it has come to the point were our mc isn't even part of this manhwa anymore. We don't care about people other than the mc because there is no build-up to their introduction just the name the faction and trow 50 more in the bunch and yeah every chapter is just a series of , introductions and dialogue we don't give the slightest damn about and I hope it will change because it had really good potential but they just made it into trash filler manhwa.

Three new chapters, but still didn’t get to see the arrogant female character get schooled or something. Sigh... guess you can’t have it all

Aggregator gang
@Eaglecoop You’re right, the star was pretty great and had nice pacing, sadly I almost feel the author accomplished that by luck considering how this has turned out.

Fed-Kun's army
It's quite good, but the artist doesn't know how to draw people talk. It's like everybody is a ventriloquist.

spoilers: I will start by saying "holy shit this was awful in many ways." this genuinely feels like a martial arts manwha but at the same time, it's not. It has too much filler garbage no one cares about. The good guys are either incompetent or somehow more evil than the bad guys and the bad guys are either comically evil or just incompetent who somehow have a nearly endless supply of strong guys. The entire war section doesn't make sense. The dark path rules on strength and the best way to do that is go to war against the light path? The light path itself knows the dark exists but they don't do anything until they are in their door. The power scaling is absurd. The bow (which was part of the main plot point) Mc uses basically was only good against trash mobs and apparently the guy spending less than 3 years swinging a sword in a cave somehow means his better than the people who spend half their life doing it. The entire story line of his grandpa sendng him to get married which turned out to be fake was so awful and they just glossed over it. The ending was awful cause they just repeated the first part about sham marriage but they made the mcs kid even stronger than the Mc with 0 justification. At first I only went on with this absurdity cause I thought it would be better but by the end it was like a car crash that was continuing and I couldn't stop until the end. I still have so many problems with this but il just end this rant by saying Go find something better to read

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread