Boxed Garden - Ch. 9

Group Leader
The curse is slowly phasing him out of existence, that's probably what the dotted lines mean.

Dex-chan lover
Is something wrong with his eyes? Will he be wearing glasses soon 😍

Dex-chan lover
well, the options are: Glasses, a healing Potion, help from God
i see no problem here :D

Fed-Kun's army
this house so damn chaotic i love it so much lkjfasdj also isn't he like blind in one eye or something? or is it the curse that he has?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, they already talked about how the rabbit cannot have a human form if she is outside of the shop or the garden, but that wounded cat was clearly in neither, how what she able to go there? Also, how does one smell blood in the forest while in a back-alley shop in town in the first place?

Since the beginning Hinami already know Ikuru has problem with his eyes, I wonder why she is not trying to cure him. She can just try to make potion for him or ask god.

Its just he have problem with eyes, or this some sign of death flag...?

That stretching training scene where Maro was bending with ease made me laugh. Oh no, Ikuru... I hope his eye will recover :( Maybe Hinami can do something about it?

Thank you for the update 💕💕💕

Group Leader
I was actually surprised when I read the odd facts page haha, so I dug a bit deeper and turns out there was a bit of misinformation... The robots didn't actually speak in a different language, in time they spoke english, ans they're not shut down completely, you can actually download it for yourself, the bots were just failed experiments thus they were shut down

If any of you wants to read about it
https://towardsdatascience.com/the-truth-behind-facebook-ai-inventing-a-new-language-37c5d680e5a7

Here's the link!

Aggregator gang
@Theree12 If I recall in the previous chapter, he was born cursed by a goddess. All the slaves in that world must serve for five years to rid themselves of the curse. I think the curse is slowly taking his vision? And he can't use powers , they are sealed until the curse is removed. I can understand why he doesn't trust the god, a goddess has cursed him just for something his ancestor did. It's messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread