Boy's Abyss - Ch. 151 - Dreams

Dex-chan lover
I don't care what happens anymore I just want him to be with Nagi no matter what fucked up form that takes lmao

Dex-chan lover
C'me on. That entire chapter could have been one page to set up the actual talk we already expected after the cliffhanger last month!

Dex-chan lover
I think Reiji sees Nagi as his salvation in the sense that she symbolizes the way out of the muck of darkness via suicide. Esemori's got superhuman insight.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly want these two to either end it together or the (low chance) runaway and live together happy ending. I just can't see Reiji with the other girls with Chako and Teacher all I see is him being his mom and pulling them down but with Nagi it's something different he's not an abyss pulling her down(not a pun) but something like a pond with her and is more expressive instead of the dead look he usually have with the the other two girls and Reiji seems to mostly need Nagi.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I honestly want these two to either end it together or the (low chance) runaway and live together happy ending. I just can't see Reiji with the other girls with Chako and Teacher all I see is him being his mom and pulling them down but with Nagi it's something different he's not an abyss pulling her down(not a pun) but something like a pond with her and is more expressive instead of the dead look he usually have the the other two girls and Reiji mostly need Nagi.
But first they have to come off almost unscathed from Yuri's flip out.
Because yes, she'll find out, and yes, she's gonna snap. And Reiji now knows she stole Nagi's phone.

Fed-Kun's army
Kill Nagi. Behead Nagi. Roundhouse kick Nagi into the concrete. Slam dunk Nagi's babies into the trashcan. Crucify filthy washed up idols. Defecate in a Nagi's food. Launch Nagi into the sun. Stir fry Nagi in a wok. Toss Nagi into active volcanoes. Urinate into Nagi's gas tank. Judo throw Nagi into a wood chipper. Twist Nagi's head off. Report Nagi to the NTA. Karate chop Nagi in half. Curb stomp pregnant Nagi. Trap Nagi in quicksand. Crush Nagi in the trash compactor. Liquefy Nagi in a vat of acid. Eat Nagi. Dissect Nagi. Exterminate Nagi in the Lover's Abyss. Stomp Nagi's skull with steel toed boots. Cremate Nagi in the oven. Lobotomize Nagi. Mandatory abortions for Nagi. Grind Nagi's fetus in the garbage disposal. Drown Nagi in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Nagi with a ray gun. Kick old Nagi down the stairs. Feed Nagi to alligators. Slice Nagi with a katana. Tip off Nagi to the Yakuza.

Dex-chan lover
Kill Nagi. Behead Nagi. Roundhouse kick Nagi into the concrete. Slam dunk Nagi's babies into the trashcan. Crucify filthy washed up idols. Defecate in a Nagi's food. Launch Nagi into the sun. Stir fry Nagi in a wok. Toss Nagi into active volcanoes. Urinate into Nagi's gas tank. Judo throw Nagi into a wood chipper. Twist Nagi's head off. Report Nagi to the NTA. Karate chop Nagi in half. Curb stomp pregnant Nagi. Trap Nagi in quicksand. Crush Nagi in the trash compactor. Liquefy Nagi in a vat of acid. Eat Nagi. Dissect Nagi. Exterminate Nagi in the Lover's Abyss. Stomp Nagi's skull with steel toed boots. Cremate Nagi in the oven. Lobotomize Nagi. Mandatory abortions for Nagi. Grind Nagi's fetus in the garbage disposal. Drown Nagi in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Nagi with a ray gun. Kick old Nagi down the stairs. Feed Nagi to alligators. Slice Nagi with a katana. Tip off Nagi to the Yakuza.
You ok?

Cry more

Dex-chan lover
Kinda love that the letter from Kazumasa is simultaneously a reminder of that one time that Shibata actually did something beneficial for somebody else and is almost certainly going to be the impetus that leads her to go back to Reiji's and find Nagi there while her parents are away for her granddad's cremation.

Users who are viewing this thread