Boy's Abyss - Ch. 177 - The Creepy Boy

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that the author is purposefully urging us to cast stones at this guy with his current aloof demeanor only to pull some twist that disarms our MC's killing intent. Pretty hard to do that successfully now IMO but I'll wait and see if our author can do the impossible.
Most likely shows a “true” flashback showing Nagi misinterpreted her past.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe I am saying this after all the crazy shit happened but something fucked up is gonna happen next chapter, I believe.
Really? Next chapter it's due from so long like we fucking didn't waited to see esemori becoming a sudden wife person

We didn't wanted a fucking segs scene

We didn't wanted a sudden "I WANT TO KILL HIM"

We didn't wanted chako to bring letter

We didn't wanted to know about seeing Nagi after so long loving and getting cared by someone leaving for fucking to kill someone she doesn't even care about.

We didn't wanted to see so many things

Like I don't even know whats is going on its just now streching for no reason

And making it sense less and less every day until it becomes non sense

Fed-Kun's army
32d.png

I'm still reading this even though I don't even know what's going on anymore, maybe the manga itself is the abyss all along
True

Dex-chan lover
If we don't ask how was Esemori able to leave the hospital, that last panel made me chuckle.
Also I hope the uncle dies. Whether Reiji or best girl does it.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
To those not understanding why Esemori was able to be brought back to town, at least in the US, Cancer patients with not much time left can be brought home by a family member. One of my uncles was brought home a few days before his death (He was pretty much in the same state Esemori is in) to be with the family.

Cancer patients being brought home is fairly common, especially when nearing the end of their lives.
Anyway, Esemori expressed a desire to die with Yuko beforehand once or twice anyway, so if he had the chance, this was to be expected. Not sure why this is a shock to people or people deem this unrealistic...

Users who are viewing this thread