Boy's Abyss - Ch. 151 - Dreams

Dex-chan lover
Kill Nagi. Behead Nagi. Roundhouse kick Nagi into the concrete. Slam dunk Nagi's babies into the trashcan. Crucify filthy washed up idols. Defecate in a Nagi's food. Launch Nagi into the sun. Stir fry Nagi in a wok. Toss Nagi into active volcanoes. Urinate into Nagi's gas tank. Judo throw Nagi into a wood chipper. Twist Nagi's head off. Report Nagi to the NTA. Karate chop Nagi in half. Curb stomp pregnant Nagi. Trap Nagi in quicksand. Crush Nagi in the trash compactor. Liquefy Nagi in a vat of acid. Eat Nagi. Dissect Nagi. Exterminate Nagi in the Lover's Abyss. Stomp Nagi's skull with steel toed boots. Cremate Nagi in the oven. Lobotomize Nagi. Mandatory abortions for Nagi. Grind Nagi's fetus in the garbage disposal. Drown Nagi in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Nagi with a ray gun. Kick old Nagi down the stairs. Feed Nagi to alligators. Slice Nagi with a katana. Tip off Nagi to the Yakuza.
Bruh, what did Nagi do to you?

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. There's no way for a supporting role like Sensei to win, even though she is the best among all. She helped Reiji's brother, and she wanted to help Reiji find happiness instead of resorting to suicide.

Let me guess, next chapter is going to be two female adults fighting over a barely legal teen boy.
Let the chaos ensue
Where my nagi fans at?

Dex-chan lover
I hope sensei brings a knife so she can end the curse that is nagi once and for all

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, next chapter is going to be two female adults fighting over a barely legal teen boy.
Let the chaos ensue
Where my nagi fans at?
From the next time on dbz text it's never translated:

Next time: Nagi's truth

It's going to be the beginning of a flashback, Nagi's flashback.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. There's no way for a supporting role like Sensei to win, even though she is the best among all. She helped Reiji's brother, and she wanted to help Reiji find happiness instead of resorting to suicide.
What Yuri actually wanted was Reiji himself, not his happiness. That's why she had done some awful shit to Chako, Nagi and even tried to buy him out to Yuko.

In the end, she also wanted to fulfill a selfish desire of hers without thinking in Reiji's happiness or the japanese laws.

Thing is, if you remembered Reiji got pissed at Yuri for destroying Chako's dream to go to Tokyo, then him finally finding out she went to tokyo to chase him and stole Nagi's phone may make him go joker and creepy smiles on Yuri. The 2nd victim of Reiji's calm, but absolute contempt.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Oh boi... can it see it going towards this kind of ending.

Not gonna lie, when Nagi asked Reiji could she stay at his place for the night, and I saw the "Huff"s in the next panels, I thought they were getting it on like mad rabbits, haha. Author totally knew what she was doing there.

Nagi has such a different countenance this chapter; like she's somehow more free. Usually she's like dead in the water, but maybe that was because she was always at the receiving end of the drama. Ultimately, the biggest thing here is that Reiji expected her reason for being there to be because someone told her to get her phone, but clearly, she's there of her own free will. I think this is the first true serious decision she's ever made in this manga shown thus far, and that just might be the catalyst to bring Reiji back from the position Nagi was in at the beginning of the story(which Reiji has essentially become).

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Oh No. This is bad, like really really bad. There is no way, shape, or form that this isn't gonna end horribly.
Did you expect a happy ending in this manga?
Calling it now: Sensei going yandere mode and killing Reiji and Nagi when she sees them together.
Lover's suicide
Interesting chapter title: DREAMS

Funny thing about dreams.

They are temporary, and have an end. :fml:
Also not all dreams are good

Dex-chan lover
What Yuri actually wanted was Reiji himself, not his happiness. That's why she had done some awful shit to Chako, Nagi and even tried to buy him out to Yuko.

In the end, she also wanted to fulfill a selfish desire of hers without thinking in Reiji's happiness or the japanese laws.

Thing is, if you remembered Reiji got pissed at Yuri for destroying Chako's dream to go to Tokyo, then him finally finding out she went to tokyo to chase him and stole Nagi's phone may make him go joker and creepy smiles on Yuri. The 2nd victim of Reiji's calm, but absolute contempt.
Please forgive Sensei's mistakes in the past. Those were her mistakes before she gained enlightenment. If you remember correctly, she came to Reiji's house with good intentions, acting like Yuko's daughter, etc. When she saved Reiji's brother, that was genuine without ulterior motives. She also saved Gen's father. Now, she's actually prepared to say goodbye for good. Unexpectedly, Reiji accepted her feelings, surely wavering her, and she had her hopes back.

Dex-chan lover
Please forgive Sensei's mistakes in the past. Those were her mistakes before she gained enlightenment. If you remember correctly, she came to Reiji's house with good intentions, acting like Yuko's daughter, etc. When she saved Reiji's brother, that was genuine without ulterior motives. She also saved Gen's father. Now, she's actually prepared to say goodbye for good. Unexpectedly, Reiji accepted her feelings, surely wavering her, and she had her hopes back.
It had to take Yuko saying the magic words: Reiji is in Tokyo with Nagi Aoe and Chako's mom storming into the Kuroses to accidentally confirm what Yuko said to make Yuri dive headfirst into her abyss once again.

And her dismantling the family and saving Gen's dad's life, even though they were nice actions, in the end, they all worked in Yuri's favor. By leaving Reiji alone, he would have no choices, but to crawl back to Yuri for help.

Another thing: if Reiji rejected her by saying the same argument he used with Gen (not specifying the girl, but expressing his intention), that would have only hastened Yuri's inminent flipout in another way. But at this point, i'm unsure what would have been the least bloody outcome: if Yuri kidnapping Reiji or her finding him with Nagi. In both cases, she would have become the top priority target for Ishibashi.

Whatever, Reiji accepting Yuri has basically the same weight Nagi's nonchalance about doing JAVs has: zero, basically dead-end decisions just made because there was nothing more to lose for them and they were resigned to their fates, and not because they actually wanted to do that.

Although in Reiji's favor, him saying what Yuri wanted to hear helped him to realize what Yuko hates, because the same shit started to happen with him since he found out Yuko wasn't dead and Nagi couldn't answer his calls because of you know. Just hope Kazumasa's letter also has encouraging words for Yuri that makes her finally give up on Reiji. Remember he went there to find out his biological family, and if he succeeds... and if Reiji is decided to amend his mistakes, even if he has to take another stab, Yuri will have the best pretense to run away from the town. Japan has prefectural laws (and national laws are just minimum basis for insular prefectures without justice authonomy), so everything Yuri does in The Town, stays in the prefecture The Town is placed into. If she runs to Hiroshima (the place where NEETbro is), she will be safe as long as she doesn't come back to The Town.

Maybe Yuko, once she wakes up, and if she wakes up, that's it, should run too, because she will face some years in jail.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread