Boy's Abyss - Vol. 16 Ch. 153 - Face to Face

Dex-chan lover
That is the most beautiful KYS I've read in manga since Frieren told Aura to off herself in 3 panels.

Group Leader
It's only been a few days/weeks in the story since that time iirc. If Ryo sped up the story any more it'd feel rushed.

Also, you just realized the entire point of the manga, congratulations!
Characters have to live and/or suffer with the consequences of their actions.

Only if they're willing to be better, they're eventually saved from the abyss. Gen, Chako, and Kasumasa have been saved from the abyss, and even Esemori to some extent, so things do resolve eventually.

The story is focusing on the central characters now, so they'll likely face their final destinations in upcoming chapters.
Enjoy Nisekoi the drama I guess. The characters are poor and don't progress or change.

Dex-chan lover
Enjoy Nisekoi the drama I guess. The characters are poor and don't progress or change.
How you can read this manga and seriously think that?
I don't know if you just aren't paying attention or are trolling.
Anyway, this isn't worth my time, goodbye.

Dex-chan lover
E8MjgsU.jpeg

Double-page supporter
Holy shit Reiji, just go to Tokyo with Nagi, you both get normal jobs and be happy.
This series is starting to get annoying with how everybody makes the worst decisions possible at every single turn.

Aggregator gang
yeah this might be for the best... if they die together that means nagi can be happy and reiji can shibasawa can be together

Users who are viewing this thread